I Have An African Grey Live In Wales

sharondonohoe

Registered
hi all im from wales, have had dudley since august this year, loves my husband but hates me lol, typical and he doesnt really want to bother with it.  Told him CAGS pick their owner, they dont care who its supposed to be, so much for him being my birthday pressie.  love him though.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Dudley is a gorgeous name. I have a CAG too, we've had Ruby since March. Shame Dudley has not realised he's supposed to be your bird! Ruby does switch her favourite from me to my OH depending on her mood.... Haha. But she is still a baby so that might have something to do with it!

Hi and welcome from me too

Typical CAG behaviour lol

I have 9 parrots and 6 of them are CAGs lol

Julie

Hello and welcome to us parrot lovers forum.  they do change their minds on whom they prefer so just look at him as a present waiting to happen.  Well I only have one CAG at the moment plus a few other birds.  well between us we are a mind of information so if you have any questions please ask.

Hey there and  :welcome:  Sharron....yeah isn't that just typical lol

Welcome!

Yes, i read most of them change their person of preference come sexual maturity!

Good luck.

Hiya... and welcome :)

Very special birds Greys and every day is a new one just like having children! Lol

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom