1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Bob
Last Activity:
Apr 29, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Aug 5, 1965 (Age: 51)

Bob

Bird Whisperer, Male, 51, from Durham Uk

Staff Member Admin

Test

Jun 1, 2012

Bob was last seen:
Apr 29, 2017 at 11:31 AM
    1. Emma Stamper
      Emma Stamper
      Hi Bob and Natascha,
      Many thanks for your message and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to you both.
      I have had a very good meeting with Anja Cantillon. I will be following up with you very shortly.
      Best wishes
      Emma Stamper
      1. Bob
        Bob
        Look forward to it, and thanks, all the best to you to.
        Dec 27, 2016
    2. NEWORLD Engineering
      NEWORLD Engineering
      Hi Bob, was told by admin to contact you with regards to advertising on the site. can't seem to figure out how to direct message you though????
      1. DizzyBlue
        DizzyBlue
        Bottom right hand side of your screen is a "Contact Us" if you click that it will open an email contact direct.
        Dec 7, 2016
    3. paulw
      paulw
      Hey Bob.  How are Guinness and Cleo. Not seen any updates for a while 
    4. paulw
      paulw
      Evening Bob and Tascha. How's things with Guinness Cleo and Alfie? Hope you are both well too 
    5. paulw
      paulw
      Hey Bob. How's Guinness and Cleo doing??? 
    6. paulw
      paulw
      So how's the feathered monkeys getting on? I hear Cleo is in love with you and always on your shoulder. She is a darling. We are very intrigued to what you have bought her off the internet??? 
    7. paulw
      paulw
      Hi ya Bob. How's Guinness and Cleo doing? 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. paulw
        paulw
        Hey Bob.

Guinness has always been a bit bitey but I think due to less human attention and being left in his cage it.  Hopefully tho with more out time and human interaction/attention he will get better. Cleo is an absolute sweetheart bless her. 
        Feb 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Bob
        Bob
        Yeah, he seems happy enough doing his own thing and does step up at times without biting, always have to be on guard though lol, Cleo is lovely yeah, they are a funny couple, one minute feeding each other and the next squabbling lol
        Feb 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. paulw
        paulw
        Yes they used to feed each other and then next thing be fighting on the floor. Are their feathers growing back yet? Did you use the Harrison's I gave you? Any new pics appreciated mate. Miss them like mad 
        Feb 7, 2016
    8. paulw
      paulw
      Hi there Bob. How's the ear mate? Hope Guinness and Cleo are still doing good. 
      1. Bob
        Bob
        Hi Paul, they are both doing well, trying new foods, exploring in and out the cages, taking nutrobol with peanut butter on toast, will get some more pics up tomorrow, my ear is ok lol, not the first bite ive had and certainly wont be the last :)  
        Jan 25, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. paulw
        paulw
        What's the nutribol do?? 
        Jan 25, 2016
    9. bigbluemacaw
      bigbluemacaw
      Hi Bob, this is a bit 'off centre' so please forgive me. I support and help an Orphanage in Kenya (and I'm going back in June) with 60 little Children. The Pastor and his wife do everything (they're farmers) and I know them. They've had 3 disasters in 2015 and things are not looking clever, right now they've got a major Highland Malaria outbreak with 20 kids down (out of 60) and only 10 nets between all of them on the beds. It's a nightmare and their main sponsor Ruth Olsen of Gentle Doves died in 2015 leaving them with stuff all funding. I sent them some money just before Christmas for food but I'm stone broke now and I know there are little kids who may well die out there if we don't get them some medicine.

I've contacted all my friends/businesses etc .etc  to ask them to help and I wanted to ask you permission to post on this site giving Benard's Facebook link in the hope that some of our wonderful Parrot Peeps will feel moved to help. we need to raise $15 x 20 for the Malaria treatment of the kids, $50 for a spray for the room, and $3 a net x 50 children so the others are in with a fighting chance . .

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009558803399"]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009558803399[/URL]

What do you think?

Thanks Mark and Blue
    10. Choxs
      Choxs
      Hey Bob,

Nice to meet you....

Darren and pops
      1. Bob
        Bob
        Hi Darren, nice to meet you too 
        Jan 2, 2016
    11. Bob
      Bob
      Merry Christmas everyone  :thumbsup:
    12. Bob
      Bob
      Busy busy busy  :training1:
    13. MerlinMonster285
      MerlinMonster285
      Bab please I need help here, I'm CockatielMerlin I only made this account to get help an answers, one I did not post that thing reguarding excersizing cockatiels and two why is my account limited i don't know what I did wrong cna you please enlighten me?
      1. MerlinMonster285
        MerlinMonster285
        sorry meant to put Bob panicking here
        Oct 1, 2014
      2. MerlinMonster285
        MerlinMonster285
        Also I'm not Martin...
        Oct 1, 2014
    14. Bob
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 5, 1965 (Age: 51)
    Parrots Owned:
    Traff, Zuri, Ruby, Mr P, Cleo, Guinness.

Signature

If all men knew what each said of the other, there would not be four friends in the world.
    Mark Twain