New Member :d

MrMak

hi guys gals and avians

i have recently got hold of two rescue cockatiels

im so in love with having birds again im going to view a breeders yellow indian ringneck 11 weeks old hand tame

he has a few birds all hand tamed

hoping its going to be my newest friend not just a pet

im based in the east of london

likes are bikes kayaks mmo's and pretty much outdoors stuff

i prefer bbq's to salads so im hoping what with the new birds dietry needs i might end up eating some of the healthy stuff too

:D

will send pics when i figure it out and get some

oh most of my fave things are yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from me too. Pics are a must on here :)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

not so much on the hand tame i think but beautiful bird none the less stuck some mixed seed sunflowers peanuts mix and a couple slices of apple for good measure and going to let it settle down

its hiding behind the rope bark toy thing i got the tiels atm will post a pic when there feeling photogenic :D

welcome to madhouse look forward to your pics...i know what mmo's are wonder if this lot do:p

first pics better will come these was off my phone via photobucket

applethieflol.jpg

bestofstrangers.jpg

Naarnaisalittletimid.jpg

tami hates staring at me through the bars she has to ogle me with a clear view

freddy thought the apple slices was more important than posing

and Naarna is sitting at the top keeping itself to itself adjusting to the move i guess

one day ill figure out if its a she or a he

p.s freddy must be pure evil his eyes dont reflect the flash

well after close scrutiny Naarna seems fine missing a nail and aint panicing wildy when i peek at her making puckery kissy noises so a good sign

Hiya and :welcome: from me and Henni Penni. Is Freddie the cockatiel on the left of the photo? That's a cracking lutino RN you have there, is it a hen bird or juvenile bird not showing it's full colours yet?

This is gonna sound like a right stupid question but if I don't ask I'll wonder and drive myself bonkers or should that be more bonkers?!?!

I keep cockatiels and numerous other birds and have done for some 20 odd years. The majority I have now live in an aviary outdoors.

Tiels are really laid back in their temprament kind of birds (yes you do get the odd rogue as with any species) I do take it that the ringneck has it's own cage and isn't sharing with the tiels? Otherwise particularly at breeding season if they are all sharing the same cage your going to get lots of fights with the tiels coming off worst in a scrap with a ringneck. Just a thought didn't want to not say anything and regret it or say something and offend you :rose:

Back
Top Bottom