Hello Everyone:)

Kane2

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the computer so please forgive me if I'm a little slow.

I am getting a beautiful Baby African Grey from Nikki H and I cant wait :D

I currently own Fizz a 3 Year Old Yorkshire Terrier.

Ooooh that`s just fantastic. I love following the stories on her baby birds.

Aww Fizz is a cute name too, I think we need pictures though :)

Hello Kane and welcome to,the forum. Nikki's baby's are beautiful. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Kane and welcome. We are having Zippy, the smallest of the first clutch (Is that the right word? ) Which one are you having? Have you visited Nikki yet and seen them? It's very exciting isn't it? :D

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Oooh Ann, so now you know someone else having one of the babies, a brother or sister of the bird you`ll be having. So lovely that this ends up a sort of family occasion!!

Thomas (Tomkat) is having Beaker, Scarlett. It's nice to know other members who are having them, sort of keeps it in the family. :lol:

hello and welcome to the forum. Its fab that you are having one of Nikki's babies. She posts loads of great videos and pictures on here so you will be able to follow progress.

If you need any help with the site while your getting used to it just give us a shout xx

I agree, I think getting any new bird, baby or rescue is exciting but can also be a bit scary (unless that`s just me feels like that). So I think it`s nice to know of others and share the experience too.

Before I found the forums I found it could be a bit lonely keeping parrots, I was always scared we were doing something wrong or not doing enough. One simple post on the forum can be so reassuring that others experience the same.

Scarlett

Hi Kane and :welcome: aboard

Good choice, you won't go wrong with one of Nikki's babies :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome Kane :)

great to have you onboard.

I got Luna 3 weeks ago...also one of Nikki's Babies and i would recommend her again and again. She is brilliant with them and her babies are just great :)

Hello Kane, welcome to the mad house!!!

Thankyou all for your lovely comments, it means alot to me !! xxxx

Kane is great and he is researching lots, he has decided that he wanted to wait for one of Sid and Lizzys babies so he wont be able to pick his baby until the sex results are back as i want to keep a hen bird for myself!! lol then he can pick from the other 2 (thats if i get a girl!!!)

I suggested he joins, so thanks for welcoming him in xxx

Hello Kane and :welcome: , hope to meet you soon as i visit Nikki's quite a bit :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello kane,welcome to the forum. blimey at this rate you'll all be related,just think,mass hatchday parties for your fids :thumbsup:

Hello Everyone and thanks for such a warm welcome.

I (like others) cant wait for my new baby. I am doing lots of research and have brought lots of African Grey books and been reading lots of sites.

Really nice to speak to nice people who also enjoy birds:)

Hello Kane and welcome. We are having Zippy, the smallest of the first clutch (Is that the right word? ) Which one are you having? Have you visited Nikki yet and seen them? It's very exciting isn't it? :D

Hi Ann, yes its so exciting, I've not chosen my baby yet as Nikki is waiting for the dna results to come back. Yes its so exciting, I cant wait to choose. Ziggy is lovely and soo tiny, will he be be smaller than a normal african grey when he's fully grown?

a bet you can't wait. Picking is quite difficult though as they are all equally gorgeous xx

I have a big smile on my face every time I hear zippy getting called ziggy xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Kane, welcome to the mad house!!!

Thankyou all for your lovely comments, it means alot to me !! xxxx

Kane is great and he is researching lots, he has decided that he wanted to wait for one of Sid and Lizzys babies so he wont be able to pick his baby until the sex results are back as i want to keep a hen bird for myself!! lol then he can pick from the other 2 (thats if i get a girl!!!)

I suggested he joins, so thanks for welcoming him in xxx

Thanks Nikki, I'm reading so much, I'l be writing a book soon LOL. I hope there is a girl there for you, and I cant wait to pick because then I can decided on a name:).

Back
Top Bottom