baby

1. BowieQuaker

New Quaker Owner

hello! I have been searching the internet for different tips and advice, to some success, but need all the help I can get. I am a first time quaker owner (dont worry I have experience with a variety parrots and have done my research!) and he's a 3-4month old male, called Bowie. however, he is...
  2. bytriqz

Few questions about new baby

OK so just wanted to ask some stuff make sure I'm doing OK. She was born 12-1-20, she is eating seeds at the moment which no matter how much I reduce she wants nothing to do with pellets. She does get some bell pepper, apple, carrot and occasionally banana (all I have at the moment) besides that...
  3. Evoriya

Green Cheeked Conure Won't Stop Screaming

Hello! 2 weeks ago we adopted a 12 week old hand reared baby green cheeked conure. We did our reading beforehand, so knew what we were getting ourselves into, but our little feathered friend will not stop screaming, and this is really taking its toll on us. When we are in the room with him, he...
  4. Tim-neh

Hello Everyone :)

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum and wanted to say hello and let you know a little about myself. My name's Tim and I'm hoping to find a Timneh grey forever friend in the future. I'd like to build up my knowledge of ownership and care beforehand and chat to as many owners as possible...
  5. Getting Lovebird Tomorrow, Please Read

Hi, After a year and a half of research I have finally found a lovebird. It is 12 weeks old and I am picking it up 12pm tomorrow. Although I have researched, I still want to ask questions to clarify, and make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible. First, let me tell you the...
  6. Wendi

Meet Mackenzie Aka Wee Green Chicken

Hi all, Finally taking the time to formally introduce ma Wee Green Chicken. His proper name is Mackenzie, which means 'son of Ken' in Scottish (my dad's name was Ken). Hatched on 1 October, he's a precoscious wee soul, having already escaped the travel cage and unlocked the top of his main...
  7. Kane2

Hello Everyone:)

Hello Everyone, I am new to the computer so please forgive me if I'm a little slow. I am getting a beautiful Baby African Grey from Nikki H and I cant wait :D I currently own Fizz a 3 Year Old Yorkshire Terrier.
Back
Top Bottom