So this is where the nice bird people hang out!

NikkiEagle

Registered
It's struck me whilst reading posts, chats, comments etc on here that people asking for help or advice aren't judged harshly as I've seen so many times elsewhere. Especially anyone looking to rehome a bird. We all know the commitment of owning a parrot, we all start out saying nothing would ever make us part from our pets that we love so much. So to think that circumstances beyond your control might one day leave you with absolutely no other choice but to find your pet a new home is heartbreaking to say the least. No parrot owner makes the decision lightly and to sacrifice a beloved pet because it truly is the best thing for them is one of the most selfless acts for any person. I've seen bullying, cruel comments and total character assassinations on other sites, which i left. Nothing but positive comments and well wishes on here to anyone seeking help or to rehome a bird. Just the way it should be!!!
If I can ever be of assistance to anyone in my area whether it be to board a bird for holidays or a hospital stay, to safehouse a found bird until owner found please just ask.

Hi Nikki I am pleased you have found this site to be more mature and I do believe that no one has the rite to judge another and the reasons that they look for another home for there loved bird, I came so close to having to find homes for my large flock but today I was given the all clear from the cancer that was removed seven weeks ago. I am now in a position to help owners again, its kind of you to offer help for other owners, this is what makes this site so special

Back
Top Bottom