Recommend A Bath?

Chigwell Ben

Hi all,

In the time i have had my pair of sennies i have noticed that they drink very little of the water i put in the cage.

I have also noticed that they arent using it to bath in as my previous sennie used to. So i have been bathing them with a spray bottle but it soaks everything. It may be that the bowl is too small so i have been looking on scarletts website at baths/bowls but i cant get my head around the sizes. Can anyone recommend a particular size for a sennie to bath in?

I have seen that some people put cermaic bowls in on the ground but i dont think they ever venture to the ground so i think a clamp on would be best.

I should mention that they are in an 8 foot aviary not companion birds. Thanks

We were talking about this the other week, think they use the clamp on dog bowls, I have one for the water bowl bathers..   I do not know the size of sonnies but sure someone will be able to recommend. 

Could you not use a garden birdbath on a stand if their in an aviary?

I have both the clamp on bowl and the bath above, one grey likes the bath the other grey likes the bowl and won't go near the bath. Lol. 

But in my opinion the clamp on bowl is best bet with two birds. 

That is the problem, some birds like their water bowl, some like a full on bath and others the spray, pity they can not tell us before we spend a fortune and they then will only use their water bowl.

I am gonna try some options to see if they actually use it first. I have a large bowl that i put their food in which is never that full so i am going to swap the big food bowl for the little water bowl and see if they will use it

Back
Top Bottom