Zebra Finches

CaptainHowdy

Anyone on here got any zebra finches for sale or rehoming? I've sadly lost one of mine and I'm now down to 1. I don't want her to be the only finch left standing so looking to get a couple more for her to hang with. Surprisingly there are none in my area on the usual selling site I look on!

Glad you were able to get some, and I hope you find more! We gave ours to my mum who wanted some company for her disabled budgie who couldn't mix with other budgies. Squidge is a white zebra finch who my uncle found near his house as a baby. He must have escaped an aviary. We got him Squash from a local pet shop, who is a 'normal' zebra finch. Love the noises they make! Sometimes wish we'd kept them and given my mum the macaws! :lol:

CaptainHowdy

Glad you were able to get some, and I hope you find more! We gave ours to my mum who wanted some company for her disabled budgie who couldn't mix with other budgies. Squidge is a white zebra finch who my uncle found near his house as a baby. He must have escaped an aviary. We got him Squash from a local pet shop, who is a 'normal' zebra finch. Love the noises they make! Sometimes wish we'd kept them and given my mum the macaws! :lol:
I'm shocked at how few there are about! Normally this time of year everyone's trying to sell them. There's literally none for sale within 40 miles of me on any of the selling sites!
I'm going to have great fun trying to get more, might have to keep frequenting the shop in the hopes! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are great fun to watch! Mine all used to squeeze into one nest box to sleep in, seeing them all come out in the morning was a bit like watching the clowns come out of cars joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are certainly quieter than macaws, you could always teach the macaws to copy the finch noises πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Top Bottom