1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xavier

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by jaspers mum, May 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jaspers mum

jaspers mum Regular Member

This is what Xavier gets up to nowadays, Jasper teaches him naughty things :) look at me.jpg

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Bless him x

3. jaspers mum

He's into everything Jude, even my kitchen bin, I've bought a new one today as he was going inside my old swing bin and dragging all old papers out, tea bags the lot! I needed a new one anyway, and now he's remodeling the new bin grrrrr, I can hear him chewing the pedal! :(

Shirley, Lou and TomsMum like this.
  4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lol, just look at his innocent face ! x

Kendra, TomsMum and jaspers mum like this.
  5. jaspers mum

Innocent he is not Diana, he looks all cute and puts his head upside down then decides he's off somewhere to create havoc. He goes in Jaspers drawer and cupboard, on her swing in the window, on her stand and eats pellets lol, but he won't eat them in his cage bowl, oh no, that's for seed only :biggrin:
    Funny thing is jasper Jasper doesn't seem to mind, she just waits until he moves, or she'll sit on her window perch, sometimes they will swop :)

Lou, Kendra, TomsMum and 1 other person like this.
  6. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

You didn't really want a nice new bin looking all flash in the kitchen and what's a pedal between friends? :risas3: so glad its not just me who seems to get everything new redesigned by parrot :tmnt:

TomsMum and jaspers mum like this.
  7. jaspers mum

:risas3: it didn't take him long to get used to it Tascha x

8. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

I loose Dusky in the bin, he spends ages trying to get in, keeps him quiet because it is rare he can manage it.

jaspers mum likes this.
  9. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

What a fab pic. just love his cheeky face :applaudit:

jaspers mum likes this.
  10. Lou

Lou Moderator Staff Member Moderator

haha its lovely to hear about his antics!

jaspers mum likes this.
  11. jaspers mum

Thankyou, he has really come along these last few months, he seems stronger too, so i do think he needed those vitamins, bless him :)

dianaT likes this.
  12. Shirley

Shirley Regular Member

Had to laugh Jaspers mum he looks so cheeky as if to say right im off to start my next project haha gotta love them though. x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jaspers mum likes this.
  13. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

I always have a soft spot for the naughty ones. He has the most adorable face. X

jaspers mum likes this.
  14. jaspers mum

He is cute, and often cuddly, then he gets in a mood and will bite. Woe betide if I have something in my hand he wants, like a box or a tub for example, he'll jump on me and bite if I'm not careful, little devil :)

dianaT and DizzyBlue like this.