1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winners Of The Tips Raffles

Discussion in 'Other Competitions' started by Scarlett, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

Thank you to everyone to helped us raise £161.10 through raffle ticket sales and the name cards, money to be donated to The Island Sanctuary.  

1st prize was a limited edition print by BBC wildlife artist of the year winner and parrot painter Ian Griffiths. Won by Julie Smith

Please Search Facebook and like his page: Painting Parrots or website www.artbygriff.com

2nd and 3rd prize were original hand painted macaw feathers by Felicity Gardiner Won by Melanie Andrews and Lisa Sinden respectively.

Please Search Facebook and like:  Felicity's Fine Art

The Toys and Jellies were won on the name card by Kimberly Reilly

Extra special thanks to our friend Felicity for running the raffles on the day for us.

DSC01673.jpg

image1 (2).jpg

And the lovely Nicole for her help in picking the winners

IMG_2553.jpg

image2 (1).jpg

Julie, Stinkie, jaspers mum and 4 others like this.
  2. radar

radar Regular Member

And the winner of the best dressed legs was radar tom thanks for the single vote I robbed from Shirley tryed to get Scooby to vote for me but he wouldn't put his endorsment to my legs

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    jaspers mum and bikergirl Carol like this.
  3. Shirley

Shirley Regular Member

Hi there wtg who won the brilliant prizes and fantastic what was raised for Tips well done whoo. The little girls was nearly bigger than me Scarlett rofl .They was brilliant little helpers well done to them both ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. Rhonda AKA Kensmrs

Rhonda AKA Kensmrs Regular Member

Well done everyone -- woo hoo Kimberley :)

5. Shirley

Shirley Regular Member

Congratulations Kimberly

6. Lou

Lou Regular Member

I missed buying raffle tickets somehow but will donate some money to tips instead, I did see tickets being drawn though and the prizes were lush, well done guys that's a great amount to be raised and well done to the winners! :)

7. jaspers mum

jaspers mum Regular Member

Well done to the people who won on the raffle and name card, lovely prizes :)

8. Julie

Julie The Mother Hobbit Regular Member

Well done to those that won x