Wild life threads

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I could put it back the way it previously was as other pets and other media i just threw everything in to the one folder about two months ago
If that's suitable will take a day or two separating the posts and moving them back

dianaT

Staff member
That means rather a lot of time spending on separating so why not just have the one heading that covers it all then?

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
problem there would be where do you put the pictures of peoples hobbies, holiday days out etc?

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I have added a folder and have starting to split the posts up between the two folders done the first13 pages out of the 70 in there 20 threads per page so the most recent ones are already in the new folder
Given the two folders temporary names so if you all have a vote on what you want to name the folders whole I carry on splitting the threads that would be a good idea

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Whilst your thinking of names to call the folders I can add subfolders to each of those and say divide the other pets into dogs chickens rabbits etc?
Same with the other media folder do sub folders like places to visit hobbies etc?
So if do a post for suggestions on folder names for these two then one of the mods can set up a vote thread with the suggestions for names and everybody can vote on it

Scott199

Maybe a folder for just “other animals”

and then subfolders for “out in the wild” “ then “in our home” or something along those lines

and another folder for other stuff
maybe “out and about”

with “places to go“ and “hobbies”

I’m using my 4 brain cells and trying to keep it simple 😁

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If everybody fancies it can also give you a media section in the main forum rather like you have the general folder ..... and move over the caption competitions into there as well

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
only 194 page with 20 threads per page to go through in the pet parrot folder ..... err did I say two days? May be three!

Top Bottom