1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Are You

Discussion in 'Parrot Chatter' started by bikergirl Carol, Nov 28, 2018.

1. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

I was listening to the radio this morning when the dj said he was listening to his teenage son talking to his friend as he drove them to school. |The subject was.... which car would be a girl and which a boy. It made me think of our burdies. Think of your flock, their personality.. Who would they be if they could be a human??

Cant wait to hear the answers. :applaudit:

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 4 others like this.
  2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

that's such a good question but I would find it hard to see them as human equivalents people. now if you asked what job they may hold I would of said George and David are the gangsters Charlie is the leader of the government and Reggie is the king. Buster is a bodyguard for example

3. bikergirl Carol

love your answer Michael. maybe a job is the better question

4. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

I think Nacho would love to be a skater, he spends so much time on my head with very little to hold on to. He takes after me and will do anything for food.
    Roxy would love to work in a beauty parlour. He is forever preening himself. I think he takes after Dame Edna, always wants to be perfect.

5. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

OOOo this is a brilliant thread Carol :)

Tuppy would have to be a lecturer in a university she chatters her way along all day every day commanding attention and very animated in movement
    Denarii hmmm analyst or scientist of some kind she likes to observe and watch, you can just about see the cogs turning in her brain working things out before she commits to anything
    Alfie he's definitely the strong not so silent type … think of him as a rough diamond ..hard on the outside and a definite tender squidgy bit on the inside wants to be sociable but not sure if he should be very energetic in behaviour not sure what type of job he would have though … perhaps a bouncer type?
    Henni …. definitely the old eccentric lady living in the rambling house with wild over grown garden hardly seen but some times heard cackling … the one shunning humans and the modern way … scary but oddly magical … the one that kids label as a witch - most certainly retired.
    MrP …. deadly unpredictable mood changes type mixed with mad scientist thoughts …. definitely a Hannibal Lector psychopathic serial killer :yikes:

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 6 others like this.
  6. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Chiko could either be, one of those Chainsaw wood carvers, because he just loves stripping bits of wood, or an engineer, as he’ll often play for ages by himself, taking those nut and bolt toys apart and putting them back together.

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 7 others like this.
  7. Michael Reynolds

:risas3:Holly well she loves all men and hates females she loves to get up close and rub her naked chest against your cheek so she has to be a hooker or a lap dancer:risas3::risas3: Molly the carpenter as she loves chewing wood and even reshaped some of the beams in my home, Jackie is the student or collage type she just loves finding new challenges and pulling things to pieces including light bulbs. Olie a lecturer he has the sweetest voice that and just loves to talk, Mo is the definite Mum she loves mothering the other birds and me. Niblet is the circus performer and just loves doing tricks and performing in front of people. Lou Lou the Umbrella just loves a good argument and also the softest loving bird in my flock I think that she would make a good judge Lou Lou the Nanday she is a customer relations officer and will try to stop and go between other birds that look like they are in dispute.

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 5 others like this.
  8. Michael Reynolds

Reggie is a police man he knows he has the authority to keep the others in control and will not let the others get out of control. Nobby well he has to be the manager type like to think that he is the boss and using his size he gets no challenges, Baily the pig he is so sweet but will get up to any thing to get more food so he must be what I would call a crafty thief. the ringnecks are the gang members they often argue with each other but when it comes down to it they with Charlie will stick together to get what they want. Joey the LSC2 is the musician and just loves toys that make music. Chalky is hairdresser he is a bit of a plucker but loves to pull the hairs from my head and chin.

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 3 others like this.
  9. Michael Reynolds

Malcolm is a king well he thinks he is as he is very bossy and argues with the others especially when he fly's from the bird room into the living room. He rules the bird room but has no chance in taking over the front room so I will think he will make a good general and a one man army. Sparky is a labourer he love to mix his food like a plasterers mate or mixing cement by using his food in his water bowl. Allan will be on the doll as he is not fit enough to work. Conker is the early bird and will do great as an alarm clock

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 3 others like this.
  10. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Tommy is chief food tester - but then he is an Amazon!
    Glossop is the school bully.
    Boxer knows his place.
    Squeaky, Pip & Chick (Moustached Parakeets) are flight control officers
    They all have an alarm system set up if there is a predator or someone outside who should not be there. This then alerts the dogs and all chaos breaks loose.

jaspers mum, Roz, Lou and 5 others like this.
  11. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

I think Lou Lou would be a safe cracker and wants to eat at only fine dining establishments. Rubes, not sure about her? Benji would be a part time circus acrobat

Roz, Lou, TomsMum and 3 others like this.
  12. Bug

Bug Regular Member Registered

Morecombe & Wise !!

Roz, Lou, TomsMum and 2 others like this.
  13. Rain

Rain Parrot Sniffer Regular Member

An evil dictator.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe, Roz, Lou and 6 others like this.
  14. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Rubes I think would like to do something that involved swinging bells but with regular and set meal times. Tea must be at 4pm! :)

Roz, Lou, JessCheekyMia and 1 other person like this.
  15. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Well Princess Mia would definitely be a singer. But she would be a total Diva. She loves her foot massages so I think she would love them still if she was human.
    Gizzie would work in a supermarket. He would be at the tills. He loves opening presents. He opens one then swipes it out the way and onto the next. So that's why I think he will be good at the tills on the conveyor belt.
    Marley and Miley will be comedians as a duo.
    Bernadette would be a food tester.

Roz, Lou, plumsmum and 3 others like this.
  16. bikergirl Carol

Ohh this is so good. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Roz, Lou and plumsmum like this.
  17. Lou

Lou Regular Member

this is an awesome thread! I have loved reading your replys!

Geoff would be a builder/interior designer, he loves chewing through my walls, doors and door frames, wallpaper, curtains which lets me know what I could do with the room so am sure he would be great at helping others to, redesign is his forte. Lolly would be involved in charities that help with animal welfare, an activist in her hayday protesting all around the world but now focused working in a sanctuary rehabilitating animals from yrs of abuse and neglect, Noah would be bear grills, Ivor has an old man disposition so he is retired, he is an intellectual so is spending his retirement writing and reading, history is his passion. Percy would be a carer, health care worker, he is so gentle natured and just wants to help I think he would be good in the mental health sector. Frankie and Polly would be Paralympians, Frankie most probably swimming as he loves water and Polly running, being disabled hasn't held them back. Kiki an electrician as he is obsessed with wires.

Roz, bikergirl Carol, dianaT and 2 others like this.
  18. Lou

Lou Regular Member

forgot about Harry and Penguin! Penguin and Harry would be a double act like Ant and Dec they would take over im a celebrity get me out of here!

Roz, dianaT, Rain and 1 other person like this.
  19. Michael Reynolds

The budgies well there are so many different characters but always stick together like a congregation the red rumps are like a newly wedded couple and only interested in each other. My red winged is just a show off he is likely to be a male model. my Port Stanley should be a fisherman as he will drop his food in his water bowl and then take his time trying to fish it out. Sid is a road worker whom loves digging into his flooring.

Roz and bikergirl Carol like this.
  20. Roz

Roz Regular Member

Love this post! Still thinking about mine. Didn't want to lose it so posting to keep it in view!