When?

marley

4 weeks to Christmas, I usually end up with 4 or 5 pairs as presents, happy to send you some FOC, Few elastic bands will do for now!

Nigalius

Madras
So sorry for your loss. I hope you gave them a burial which they would be proud of after so many years of good service. :buenrollo:

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
You shock me YellowChickenParrot … where are your recycling skills … rotten food goes in the compostable bin the slippers surely material recycle
:pancarta: still think plastic bags and gaffer tape and they could have stayed with you a few more years :risas3:

Michael Reynolds

Hae you thought of your flock as I once used a moccasin slipper as a cosy hut for my love birds, I still have it and was thinking of hanging it up in nikoe's cage

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Sorry dizzy I did have a compost bin but we got a letter from I can't remember who defra or the council and a visit from the pest control man saying that rats have infested the farm and stream area in the valley and due to people being careless with waste disposal and bird feeding they are creeping up the estate and have reached the bottom of our street. They said can everyone stop feeding the birds and get rid of any compost bins.

Michael Reynolds

Rats are my biggest hate and a constant fight that I have. I do not produce too much waste and I can still feed the birds by taking it to the back of one of the fields away from any home. I hope they do not find there way to your home with the chickens and there feed.

Top Bottom