1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Werthers Original Caramel Selection

Discussion in 'For Sale and Bargain Links' started by dianaT, Dec 30, 2018.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A box of these if anyone would like.
    PM me your name & address if you would like them I will send then free by 2nd class post.

2. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Food bank trolley at the supermarket?

3. dianaT

Maybe, but lets see if any of our friends on here would like them.

plumsmum likes this.
  4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I am not a great loer of them but I hope some member will be, I will be breaking into the chocolate orange slices you sent later thank you

dianaT likes this.
  5. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

I love them but cant have them as it would do my diabetes no good.

dianaT likes this.
  6. sunnyring

sunnyring Regular Member

i buy the sugar free ones when dieting as a little sweetie hit for when desperate.. i told my husband to leave them alone and that they have a laxative effect if taken to excess. unfortunately for him he did not believe me- found my stash when I was asleep and ate the lot - not a good idea as he soon found out lol! he now maintains all werthers sweets are the work of the devil and should be banned !

dianaT likes this.
  7. dianaT

Ah so no good sending them to you then @sunnyring !

sunnyring likes this.
  8. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Yumm, I love werthers. I think it goes back to when I was a kid and use to be at my Nan and Grandads house and he always gave me them.
    But my jaw is not doing well at the moment and I think my Doctor will have a go at me if I ate these. They are having to make more splints for me and I don't want to get in further trouble :(. I also found out I have a cyst inside my jaw joint that's why it is bloody hurting. So I don't think I am the right person for the werthers :(.

dianaT likes this.
  9. dianaT

Now gone to the nice people who work in the animal charity shop.

10. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member