Wednesday 8th January

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, I see I am the only one on here so wakey wakey everyone!
Not too sure what it's like outside yet - just dark and damp.
Cyril the Squirrel has been raiding the wild bird feeders and 2 destroyed, I know he has to eat and there is also food put out on the ground too.
Looks like we need to go buy more feeders in due course - Cyril proof if possible.
Enjoy the day all.

Eddie

Registered
Good morning, I see I am the only one on here so wakey wakey everyone!
Not too sure what it's like outside yet - just dark and damp.
Cyril the Squirrel has been raiding the wild bird feeders and 2 destroyed, I know he has to eat and there is also food put out on the ground too.
Looks like we need to go buy more feeders in due course - Cyril proof if possible.
Enjoy the day all.
Morning! Very grey here in the Midlands... was supposed to meet my dad for a dog walk as haven’t seen him since Eddie has become poorly, but now he has got the lergy! Hoping he gets over it soon as he is off on his jollies next week for 3 weeks! Next week I will be the proud mummy to 3 dogs rather than 1... 😳🙈 x

Michael Reynolds

Good afternoon all, it was a nice start as far as the weather out side goes sun and thin cloud, I had a request from my land lady asking me to take her to hospital as she did not fill well enough to drive. drove to the hospital in Pembury with my land lord and dropped them off at the entrance then drove up to Nockholts garden centre had a good look around until they called me to pick them up. on the way back I was driving through Tonbridge High street and they spotted something in a charity shop and asked me to stop. he went in and come out with a bag that had Chinese on it. I took them home. they told me to go over to their place in half an hour for a tea and sandwich. when I sat down they presented me with what they bought, as a thank you for all the help I given them. it was a lovely screen for a window with two ornamental pigeons on a tree all done in silk inclosed in glass that allows the light to shine through, the picture twists around if wind get on it it is beautiful i have taken a photo of it but it may take time for me to get it to load on the laptop. have a great day every one

Michael Reynolds

I went out in the garden to check on my electric meter and Pringle came down and landed on one of the cages calling. I said hello, he replied hello Pringle hello Charlie, I herd other ring necks in the tree opposite and he did not stay long before flying back up to them. I am so pleased he is happy and safe, its a little while since I had seen him. So far this day has gone so well

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Hello everyone
@dianaT We used to have a squirrel proof feeder (seeds and another for nuts) that had a sort of metal tube that covered the wire it hung on - if the squirrel got onto the feeder the metal sleeve would drop down somehow and prevent the squirrel raid. Your screen sounds nice Michael, you'll have to lend it to Kate to preserve Bobbys dignity when he has his bath!
A funny day here, started foggy but ended up bright and very mild (14) so we've all been in the garden this afternoon, Dora whistle calling me if she couldnt see me, me whistling back and it echoes along the valley. The days are getting longer and the chooks arent going in until around 6pm now.
Have a good evening

Top Bottom