Wednesday 5th August

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, it dose not seam that long ago when I started the last morning thread. well its a sunny start in Kent and having all the chances of remaining that way for the rest of the day. first bird awake this morning was Sahara my jandaya but this makes a change from the tiels that are all early risers. Gilbert is getting a big boy since he is now finding his feet and for the first time he did not sleep next to me during the night but slept on top of the pack a bird carrier. just made him and Fred a cuppa tea (Bird safe) and a porridge mix for breakfast, and will shortly sort out the other flock members breakfast once they are fed. have a good day all

Michael Reynolds

just looked at the devistation in Beirut cased by the blast. how i fill for the people whom lived around there and there families, unfortnatly i think the death toll will be so much higher than fifty this year has been so bad with so many desasters affecting all contries. i think that it will be remembered in history for a long time. just thinking what will happen next? my heart gose out to every one badly affected by all that ha gone on this year.

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning Michael and everyone, yes terrible that blast in Beirut poor poor people.

Hubbys old workhorse the Volvo V70 is ready for collection so will go collect it later, will be interested to find out what was wrong with it.

Keep safe everyone and dry - it's been wet & windy weather down here.

Tonifrax

Agent Scully
Thoughts go out to those in beirut, the families that have lost loved ones and the people that have been left homeless. The blast also hit a parrot rescue centre there. Blew the front off of the centre but fortunately none of the birds were injured. So many lives devastated by the blast. They are blaming ammonium nitrate that was stored in a warehouse but Trump is claiming it was a bomb. I feel like maybe he should get solid facts before causing mass fear.

Nice day in Scotland. Little bit windy but the sun has been shining. Ollie and I have been busy making training videos for the rescue that I got him from which they will be putting on facebook this weekend to help educate other adopters on how to use training to bond with their birds and provide mental stimulation. Ollie's a little star 🌟 and clearly they think so too.

Top Bottom