1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday 3rd July

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DizzyBlue, Jul 3, 2019.

1. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Morning all
    Really hot and sticky and unpleasant night over here last night.
    Was sat on the doorstep at just after 2am …. Henni was awake so was a matter of having to be before she decided to wake the entire village up because she was awake :buenrollo:
    Ginger moggie was out on the roof of the garage sleeping last night think he was trying to catch any breeze that happened to stir.
    Looks like its going to be a nice day weather wise over here today.
    Must try and get the grass cut before the giraffes have trouble seeing where they are as the wander thought it.
    Whatever your up to today stay safe and hugs to all in need of one x

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning
    Another sunny day ahead methinks. All the hedgerows are looking so lovely right now which means the council will be along trimming them soon
    Blooming Crows outside shouting 4am this morning they are very very noisy.
    Taking hubbys car to garage later so they have it for tomorrow as they start work early, it seems it may need new wheel bearings - more expense.

JessCheekyMia likes this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning Tasha and Diana, cloud cover at the moment, birds are now busy eating so not too much noise, will have to do the grass and trim up bushes before they grow to a point that i cannot get in or out of my place. wishing you all have a better day today than yesterday

4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

Morning friends, I've just pulled the shutters together to keep the rooms cool, Good luck with all the grass, hedge and bush trimming - I cut some of the grass short here as was finding deer ticks on me, 10 days on and even after a heatwave it has grown again. Something else that has grown is a very large (6" diameter) mushroom which has quite a strong mushroomy smell - have no idea what it is, but definitely not going to try eating it! IMAG0455.jpg

DizzyBlue, JessCheekyMia and dianaT like this.
  5. dianaT

What a strange shaped mushroom!

6. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Hi all, got my hands full with my two cherubs. They are now getting very settled and are now starting to explore and testing all their new toys, furniture, net curtains etc.

Yesterday had a horrible end. I don't really want to say too much even on members chat but Roy is very upset at the moment with regards to his eldest daughter. Lets just say she is turning out to be just like her mother. The lies are just awful. It is such a shame as she use to be such a lovely person. She has also upset my Chloe (her sister). She is turning against her family members one by one and she soon won't have anyone left. Sad really.

7. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Hi - I think you have found in yourself the strength to overcome your own upset and that you can now see this as a sad situation.

8. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

I think it is a from the Boletus family - stll narrowing it down!

DizzyBlue likes this.
  9. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Jess that is always so sad to see somone change for the worst, Roy and her sister must be very upset knowing how nice she was in the past, One day she may look back and realise how nasty she has been by then it may be to late and she could lose everyone. Mushrooms again, i will try to see if i can find it, Diana did you find out what the one was your hubby found?

10. dianaT

Sorry to hear this Jess, so horrible for dear Roy. How old is she?
    No @Michael Reynolds never really found out what that mushroom found down here was, so we called it the Bastleford Mushroom!

DizzyBlue and Michael Reynolds like this.