Wednesday 26th June

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning
Are you all preparing for the heatwave they forecast for us?
It's it dull here but so long as it stays dry is the main thing as its sports day followed by the fete at the local school, grandsons last day there tomorrow too. The younger one will be sad to leave as he likes it there and the friends he's made. They have both said the like living down here and the older one enjoys doing interesting things with grandad and like helping with the parrots. They have a lot of freedom down here too. So hopefully it will give them good memories.

Enjoy the day.

cazimodo

Morning everyone. Still grey and dull here and chilly. The weather says it should be about 14 degrees at the moment, but it clearly is not. I really hope they are correct about the sun being out later so I can get the birds out for a bit.

I haven't moved Frodo to another cage yet as the snipping seems minimal this morning. I'm keeping a close eye on Ziggy though. Going to give her a good spray with the aloe Vera spray later when it arrives. We're getting the grandkids this weekend and I really hope that doesn't upset her more than she is already, but I can't change my life to that extent for Madame

Work quite quiet today. I don't like not being fully busy, but it's probably better at the moment so I can deal with parrots if needs be. I've no doubt a bunch of urgent stuff will come in around 3 PM in the afternoon, as is usually the case though.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

cazimodo

Well, I've just given up on the predicted temperature and put the heating on If I'm cold then poor old plucked chicken Ziggy must be. Summer my bum!

Michael Reynolds

Good afternoon every one, spent most of the night in the garden, birds are all great and in great voice, not as muggy today just thin cloud, your place will seem so quiet when they go Diana. i will me giving my lot a good soaking shortly, 24 here but u think that will shoot up if the sun shows its face. hoping all thoughs not well fill netter today

cazimodo

I love a dirty beak too. Shows that they are really enjoying the nosh Film poster... something to do with giant spiders?

Top Bottom