Wednesday 22nd July

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, a bright and sunny day in Kent. Birds are all very active and flying about having there race, the babies are both resting at the moment but they had me up at three this morning. may get some of the flock in the garden soon as I will be out side jet washing their cages. Buster is first one to go out as I have just got his out side cage ready. Spilt the glue for my nose so I may have to use the weaker glue for now. @MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo thank you for the shield it is so much better for me than using the mask. well I hope you all have a great day and stay safe xxIMG_0035.JPG

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning Michael and everyone, I can see the parrots over time had had a go at your beams, just right for beaking :biggrin:
Sunny here too but cloud coming in from Ireland.

This morning Glossop took a slice of passion fruit, sat on the stand on the window ledge to eat it and now I have to clean the window, yes it did need cleaning anyway but......

Enjoy the day folks.

Michael Reynolds

I will not be on until late tomorrow I have Hospital in the morning at long last but then I may be going to eastboune to see a friend whom in in a care home if permission is granted.

Zoe220615

Miss Marple
Hi all hope everyone has a good day. Been up since early my little girl had a transition day today for just the morning for going into year one was all very strange as she has not seen school since march so there was tears as she said she was scared could see why its all very strict almost robot like this its alot for a 5 year old to understand. Came home dishing out the morning veg and cleaning toys before i go an get her. Have a good day everyone.

Michael Reynolds

yes I know but it also means that I do not have a full examination so I have not been given the all clear yet. its the waiting that is not helping my anxiety, well I will be going to Eastbourn tomorrow. Zoe I hope your daughter finds going back to school a happy time and is happy when you pick her up later.

Zoe220615

Miss Marple
yes I know but it also means that I do not have a full examination so I have not been given the all clear yet. its the waiting that is not helping my anxiety, well I will be going to Eastbourn tomorrow. Zoe I hope your daughter finds going back to school a happy time and is happy when you pick her up later.
Thankyou hope you get the all clear sooner rather than later can see why it would leave you feeling anxious.

Kendra

@Chucky Michael has lost count, he has so many. :no idea:

Well good afternoon all, hope everyone is keeping well. No matter what they say people are still dying in droves of the virus so all be careful. End of lecture.

Oscar LSC busy with his cockatiel play ring, he bangs it against a perch which causes his whole cage to vibrate, including himself and he loves it. Dusky has found a new corner of the vinyl to chew. Lucy still banging me on the head, one day it will bleed, she keeps emptying Chorley's treasure chest so he can not play with it. Chorley, the youngest of the flock but acts like a little old man, at the moment all he wants is Lucy's food and head tickles. Tommy and George, just sit and think, at least Tommy moves around and winds George up but George does virtually nothing, he will not even come on my shoulder these days.

Lucy's claws still daggers, I bought her a sandy perch, 4cm depth, yes, more like 2cm so useless for her. I hate to take her to the vets as Lincolnshire vets are total rubbish, do more harm than good.

Weather here good, not too warm and a little sunny. No one in the aviary.

Evening all, crazy day at work today, makes me wish I was still working from home where I can just get on with my job instead of being mithered by people! I've told hubby the day deserves a takeaway, so Dominoes pizzas are en-route:aaaaa:. The stuff in the fridge will be ok for tomorrow! @Michael Reynolds so glad that the visor works well for you :thumbsup: Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone!

Top Bottom