Wednesday 16th Octaber

Michael Reynolds

Good morning every one, well the sun is out but its behind the clouds of rain so I cannot see it, I should have most of the day with out having to go out so a good day with the flock. I want to get the cages jet washed but I think I will see if it improves later or tomorrow. I have not fed the flock yet so they are calling me and shouting, been trying to get to the sugar that the birds got in to but seams to of spread every were moved the fridge, dishwasher freezers, that will teach me not to leave my shopping out, going by the bite holes on the packet it looks as if they worked as a team, I even have traces of sugar in the living room and hallway. its normal for me to leave the veggies out and I found that the birds will dig into it, even a few that will ignore it when its in there feed bowls, so I can use what they think is mine to trick them, things I have to do. have a good day every one.

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning Michael and everyone, actually sunny here at the moment, wonder how long it will last.
Nice you can have a day at home today Michael, the flock will appreciate it. Sugar gets everywhere that's for sure, you think you've cleared it up then find more by walking on it!
Have a nice day folks.

dianaT

Staff member
Hmm, Tommy the rascal, I just went back into the room having made a cuppa & found he'd flown - yes flown, onto the dresser and had beaked all the bananas in the fruit bowl !

Michael Reynolds

yes I thought I cleared it up when it happened, I don't know what is worst for spreading around the place and finding it in the most unexpected places, sugar or bird seed and food, that's the trouble when the birds have freedom of the home, budgie seed sticks on every thing, Diana, he had to taste each one to find out what one he liked best

Top Bottom