Wednesday 14th

KateA

Morning and Wakey, Wakey everyone.
It's misty in Belgium. We've been up since 6AM , 5AM UK time. Having breakfast then we push on with the next part of our holiday journey.
I'm excited as will see my family, where some of them I haven't seen for at least a yr.
Looking forward to their smiley faces and food.
Missing our feathery boys, but they are busy with their holiday friends.
Wishing u all a great day. Bob and Kate. X

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Kate and all that follow, here are your boys
trIMG_0434.JPG
trying to get a photo of Bobbie with his head up was a little difficult so i had to stroke him first with the phone.

KateA

Awww. Look at the babies. Hope u dont need a new phone as Bobbie isn't keen on paparazzi,lol.
So another day of The Adams Family I'm guessing.

Michael Reynolds

the edges of the phone are already chewed Kate and Bob, I have my mechanic coming down to help get the car started so I can drive it to his garage to get the starter motor changed, ready for its MOT Later. wishing all a better day from yesterday and toughs not well or feeling down plenty of hugs

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone,
You must feel reassured your parrots are being well cared for while you enjoy your holiday KateA.

A very wet and miserable morning here as was predicted which is typical as I have hairdressers appointment.
Grandsons are going bowling with a friend they have down here so that should keep them busy for a few hours - and dry too.

Careful how you go everyone.

KateA

Good morning everyone,
You must feel reassured your parrots are being well cared for while you enjoy your holiday KateA.

A very wet and miserable morning here as was predicted which is typical as I have hairdressers appointment.
Grandsons are going bowling with a friend they have down here so that should keep them busy for a few hours - and dry too.

Careful how you go everyone.
Yes it's great to know they are well. They never seen that many parrots haha.
I'm sure yr hair for will be ok. The cut is the important bit. Ull be cool
X

Michael Reynolds

I bought this set yesterday Diana will be trying to train Niblet too go bowling, let hope he learns to get a strike and not go on strikeIMG_0437.JPG its ok he will not have them without close supervision as they are rubbers

Last edited:

Michael Reynolds

love the glasses Kate, Bobbie let me stroke his head with out him going for my fingers just now, well it is poring down at the moment so much for a dry day. hoping it will not be raining all day

KateA

love the glasses Kate, Bobbie let me stroke his head with out him going for my fingers just now, well it is poring down at the moment so much for a dry day. hoping it will not be raining all day
Well done. Rob won his sennie heart in around 4or 5 days. He can be super sweet and soft, just not with me. He loves Rob.

plumsmum

Hi all, so much for routined cuddles for Lou :) - she has shouted several times so far and been out three times for cuddles. She hates the rain and even worse it has obsured her garden view so hubby just been out to use the squeegy thing on the window so she can see now. I have told her it will be sunny tomorrow. (Everything crossed) Have a good one all. Gonna see if I get five minutes to make some chop.

Top Bottom