Wanted African Grey

Philips

Registered
Hey I’m looking to buy any African Grey but no luck in finding one. Can someone help me with it please

dianaT

Staff member
:welcome: It would probably be best to join the Parrot Society UK (you can google details). For a small sub you will receive their monthly mag full of info also UK breeders advertise in there too.

Michael Reynolds

I am sorry you have not been able to find a grey yet, this covid 19 has put a hold on the good breeders selling birds at the moment no shows going on, being you are only in London if I do hear of a breeder wanting to sell I will let you know. have you tried to contact Whites pet store in Sydenham, they may not have a grey to sell but they may be able to arrange a contact

Last edited:

Philips

Registered
Technically im in Surrey just the border to London but thank you and please do let me know

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Philips Moved your post to this folder

You could try contacting www.avifabs.co.uk by email [email protected] direct your email for the attention of Dave Moody he breeds greys amongst other birds (his father owns the Avifabs site)
If you don't mind travelling for the right bird then try Garden Feathers but they are up in Tyne & Wear address your email for the attention of Catalina she sometimes gets young greys in for sale [email protected]

Philips

Registered
@Philips Moved your post to this folder

You could try contacting www.avifabs.co.uk by email [email protected] direct your email for the attention of Dave Moody he breeds greys amongst other birds (his father owns the Avifabs site)
If you don't mind travelling for the right bird then try Garden Feathers but they are up in Tyne & Wear address your email for the attention of Catalina she sometimes gets young greys in for sale [email protected]
Have send them an email and let’s hope for the best but thx for the reply

Top Bottom