Voice Chat?

Grey

do you think people would use a voice chat? i know of a good one it is free for the user all thery need is the free software and a headset and mic? also link to the chat rooms can be added to the site.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
:shock: I'd not be able to do it Henni would spend her entire time hogging it yelling at everybody :laugh: besides that I'm a techno numpty as the admin team will tell you :scare:

would it not mean that not everybody would be able to get what's going on all in chat all talking voice wise would mean the likes of me typing wouldn't be able to join in :dntknw:

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
lol Jen you got Henni on the phone from two rooms away can you imagine her on the forum!!! :music:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Interesting idea, think it would use a lot of resources though, and besides what are phones for :laugh: :laugh:

Grey

RRR but can you all talk in the same area at the same time? lol. resources no it uses an outside source. i.e a server. Bob might have to show you the system sometime see what you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann

Cheeky Monkey
No one would get a word in with Nikki :lol:

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

neal

we use voice chat for the game i play and it depends on which one you use as to what noise you get, we have had 25 people on it at one time but obviously not all are talking at the same time, like has been said it uses an outside server so doesnt clog up your computer but you can also set up different rooms for instsance we had 2 raiding rooms, a lounge for relaxing, a officer room and you can set up as many as you like, alot of 10 man ones are free but on some voice chat ones you have to pay for anything above 10 man, on some of them you can set an over lay so basically it pops up with a list of people signed in and who ever is talking there name will light up so you know whos talking, which voice chat where you thinking of

neal

i play world of warcraft i have used both vent and ts but at present we where using mumble as we have found the sound to be better

neal

yup we have the 25 or 35 man version i think some one in sweden or something set it up

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
well over my head.... somebody just update me and send me on a full training course if it appears ....but no promises I won't hit the wrong buttons and all at the same time and crash the whole thing lol

Top Bottom