Two Of My Boys

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Sideways or not, still lovely lol, we don't see anywhere near enough of yours Sarah  :nono:   :biggrin:

Sarah Hessell

Lol bob lovely way with words as always

image.jpg

this is the lovely Luna and Fred, who gates me with a passion lol

image.jpg

the gorgeous myrtle who can now fly

image.jpg

whoops I seemed to have snuck one in there of me and my gorgeous grandson who is three weeks old tomoro xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Why thankyou Sarah lol

Done  :thumbsup:

Aww are Luna and Fred naughty parrots then  :wink:

WTG lovely Myrtle  :yahoo:

You are allowed that Granny :) lovely photo  :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Reynolds

They are lovely photos Sarah am I correct in thinking that one of the sennies is a yellow bellied looking at the photo.  I have never met one yet

Sarah Hessell

Thanx Bob xx, No Michael they are both sennies, although Luna is the scruffiest lol, she is adorable and have her from a baby, Fred is very handsome and a lot of people have made that mistake with him, he was a rescue and looked a right sorry state when he came, and has taken a real disliking to me, very much a mans bird, neither of them show any fear towards the others so have to have their own separate time out they are such sweet parrots tho and compared to my others lovely and quiet lol xx

Sarah Hessell

Billy is doing brilliantly Lisa, considering he was with the same owner for ten years and handled by no one other than her, and now let's me have tickles, doesn't like the hubby, which I'm secretly pleased about, he is such a darling. I will get some more pics up later xxx

KeyMe

Lovely pics Sarah, oh and hi from Nina :)

Where can I get the species in that last picture such a handsome little man!

Mel :)

Top Bottom