Tuesday 5th November 2019 ... unless there is already one?!

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Afternoon all
Ok can't find the morning most … probably need to go to spec savers lol
Well its cold … and wet and cold … did I say it was wet? Well its is a generally rather November day dull and over cast with more of the same predicted me thinks
Mum has now gone on to oxygen all the time one of those cart around thingies to see if it assists her with the pulmonary fibrosis. Its advancing as it does but seems to be gathering a little pace now lack of oxygen is making her somewhat confused and rather grouchy at times which its bound to do as she is coughing really badly all the time and I mean all the time from waking up to going to bed. Need to count the small blessings. So parental duties are back on again but for other reasons rather than the original ones that started it all and she's very down about everything as all she is doing is coughing and gasping to get breath.
The birdies are all well and very loud indoors and the outdoor gang are snuggled up for the winter with their aviary now sealed in with the Perspex sheeting stopping them getting blown around and putting a halt to the wet and cold. Tube heater thermostat is now turned on in roost box to ensure that it stays snuggly at night time for everybody don't want any popsicles in there!
Bonfire night tonight hopefully everybody will have it all out of their system … well until we have to go through it all over again at new year! Should just flipping well ban it all and have just organised displays … BAH HUMBUG!
Not sure what the rest of your are up to but hope your all safe and snuggly

dianaT

Staff member
Afternoon. Hadn't realised there wasn't a morning post!
Sorry to hear about your mum @DizzyBlue hard for her and for you too, lets hope the portable oxygen thingy helps.
Hubbys hospital appts seem to be taking longer as the car picks up others here there & everywhere, his treatment is he has to drink 3 cups of water within 45mins then a 8min radiotherapy blast (it is proton that they use rather than radiation therapy), he's ready to come home then but obviously they have to wait for the others, yesterday he was gone 7hrs! Still only 4 more to go. Just hoping it has worked. So needless to say I have everything to do here and kept busy, still needs must.
Hope everyone has had a good day also that not too many fireworks about tonight, although it doesn't bother the parrots it bothers the dogs. So TV will be up loud just in case.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
7 hours! Flipping heck that's a long time
4 left to go that's gonna need a cuppa and a huge cake as I make that at least 28 hours sat waiting for everybody else...…

JessCheekyMia

Hi all, Poor Alan @dianaT, I hope too the treatment is working. It must tire him out with all them hours away from home and having treatment. Send him my love and hopefully the next 4 sessions go quickly.

I too hate fireworks, I do wonder how the poor wildlife cope.
But it gives me a reason to bundle up all my babies and putting tv on and having snuggle time until the fireworks stop.

Here is a sad story, a reason why fireworks should be banned for good.

Michael Reynolds

Good evening, well it has been quiet with the morning or should a say afternoon post. was out quite early again to a wet and drizzly start. came back then giving my flock cuddles. no fire works around here and I hope there wont be. yes they are saying it will get chilly so I am pleased the aviary birds are all comfortable. 4 more to go that has gone past so quick Diana soon you will be able to celebrate your anniversary feeling more relaxed

Top Bottom