Tuesday 30th July

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, I said to hubby I keep thinking it's Sunday he said no it isn't it's Monday but here we are it is Tuesday!
We had a shower of rain yesterday evening and heavy rain during the night and now it is a steady one coming down, the ground really needs it. (It will wash the hot chilli powder/cayenne pepper away though - see thread Voles!).
Just hoping we don't get the predicted thunder though which really scares the dogs especially Arthur.
Hope you all have a nice day and it's Tuesday!

cazimodo

Morning everyone. It is dull here and foggy this morning, so definitely cooler than of late.

Happy to report that Mr Bat has departed the downstairs loo finally and is hopefully back in the roost in my walls [emoji846]

Grant is still not able to go to work due to his back, but he appears to be a little bit more mobile than yesterday, which is a good sign.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
A wet morning to you all, my gosh did we have super hard rain from about 7 last night. It's all happening here there is a split power cable under the road outside my house so they are digging up the road and got lorries and work vans blocking everyone getting out for work lol surely they should have thought everyone will need to get out for work in the next 30min? It's a dead end road to so no other way out. Well I'm off out food shopping with the kids when they sort out the traffic jam, should be fun! I need to see your feathery friends so post some pics guys.

KateA

A wet morning to you all, my gosh did we have super hard rain from about 7 last night. It's all happening here there is a split power cable under the road outside my house so they are digging up the road and got lorries and work vans blocking everyone getting out for work lol surely they should have thought everyone will need to get out for work in the next 30min? It's a dead end road to so no other way out. Well I'm off out food shopping with the kids when they sort out the traffic jam, should be fun! I need to see your feathery friends so post some pics guys.
There u goScreenshot_20190730-093347.jpg

Kehaar

I need to see your feathery friends so post some pics guys.
Sorry I don't have any means to post pictures otherwise I'd show you my two being super cute and muching on Sweet potato making 'nom nom nom' noises
Nice day here, although not going to the yard, as I have been working three late nights in a row and I am working again tonight, so not going to wear my self out as I feel like stepped on trifle when I wake up after getting home at 2am as It's the festival up here in Edinburgh and the place is getting realllllly busy.... I'm off tomorrow woot!

Michael Reynolds

Good Morning all, cloudy but dry at the moment, Moved Poppy into a smaller cage with her egg, She has chewed a hole in the plastic grill in one corner and moved her egg in to the hole, now its the cage I normally use for her when on eggs and she is not one to chew so I was surprised. flock a little quiet at the moment
Good evening every one I just noticed I failed to post my morning reply

Attachments

Top Bottom