Tuesday 29th September 2020

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Morning peeps
Very early morning I know!
Seems the local tawny owl has decided my chimney pot is once again a good place to shout from :bird_brain: been out and it took ages to convince him to clear off and shout elsewhere. So that's the ability to sleep anymore out the flipping window for tonight.
have to say nowt but rubbish on the tv at this time in the morning so looks like me and Henni are either watching rubbish together or a spot of reading. unfortunately if I get up Henni gets up and will scream the house down until she gets to have her door open so it's a done deal at this time in the morning as don't want to disturb the neighbours.
already compiled my list of jobs to do today.going to be a very looooong day!
Stay safe peeps and sleep well

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, it's definitely going to be a long day for you both. There was an owl in the woods last night when I let the dogs out before bedtime, also being it was wet out the slugs & snails decided it was time to come out too, I do so dislike them.

Almost the end of September, haven't done much this year except stay home most of the time, and never did any DIY jobs either!
Oh well never mind.

Hope everyone has a nice day today.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Bored .... bored .... bored!!!
Washing done, pots done, papers delivered, shopping for bits (milk) done, bins sorted, kitchen cleaned, aviary and birds all sorted, had a cuppa with mum, leaf litter swept up even been for a walk..... searching for car insurance quotes underway now that's really hyper boring and makes me wonder where on earth they get their numbers from! Also trying to find out where I can get a kitchen roller blind from but since the kitchen window is 6ft flipping 10 inches its a ruddy pain in the bum especially as regular blinds don't seem to come in those lengths and am stuffed if I am going to pay for one to be made as the numbers there too seem to be magical numbers that come out of thin air ..... I want a roller blind not a second mortgage , :budgie3:
neighbours are up so now I suppose any noisy stuff can begin.... hmmmm once the grass dries that is....

Scott199

Washing done, pots done, papers delivered, shopping for bits (milk) done, bins sorted, kitchen cleaned, aviary and birds all sorted, had a cuppa with mum, leaf litter swept up even been for a walk..... searching for car insurance quotes underway now that's really hyper boring and makes me wonder where on earth they get their numbers from! Also trying to find out where I can get a kitchen roller blind from but since the kitchen window is 6ft flipping 10 inches its a ruddy pain in the bum especially as regular blinds don't seem to come in those lengths and am stuffed if I am going to pay for one to be made as the numbers there too seem to be magical numbers that come out of thin air ..... I want a roller blind not a second mortgage , :budgie3:
neighbours are up so now I suppose any noisy stuff can begin.... hmmmm once the grass dries that is....
Roller blinds, try denelm if you have one ?

Also bored, sat at work with still not a lot to do, im starting to think i wish i could annoy the boss and get sent home :risas3:

Tonifrax

Agent Scully
Youve done a weeks worth of stuff in 1 morning... gotta spread it out a bit :risas3:

Ive gotten up, made coffee, fed birds, straightened hair for interview and ummmm thats all 🤔🤣

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Right need to be sensible ...... order something plain and boring its for a kitchen ...... geeze trying to be a grownup is BORING!! I'm 55 ...
Steady girl....need to act my age not my shoe size ..... :BangHead: ..... resisting ..... resisting ..... walk away from the buy button......

Scott199

Right need to be sensible ...... order something plain and boring its for a kitchen ...... geeze trying to be a grownup is BORING!! I'm 55 ...
Steady girl....need to act my age not my shoe size ..... :BangHead: ..... resisting ..... resisting ..... walk away from the buy button......
na, you only need to be sensible between 39-50, before 39 and your not a proper adult, after 50 you can tell the world to bog off as you've done the adult thing for 11 years.

edit:

and also having parrots means your well away from respectable and normal, so carry on :risas3:

JessCheekyMia

Morning all, just ordered christmas presents for my babies. Done it early as I can't get out so relying on delivery.
Next thing to buy will be a java tree for Bernie. She has one in the bedroom but I need one for the lounge. She absolutely loves her java tree. Anything for my Queen B 😊.
Bought a big bag if AS30 for most my flock. Had problems with AS20. They filled the bag up with majority of sunflower seeds so ended up chucking most of it away. Not impressed.

Keep safe friends. Xxx

JessCheekyMia

Morning Jess. how are you keeping? x
I am fine thankyou. Just taken some time away from social media (not this forum though). Just fed up if seeing so many people breaking the guidelines. Then moaning that more restrictions are put in place. Oh well. Just hope people start taking this pandemic seriously.

Rant over and more important. How are you? Xxx

JessCheekyMia

I've worked out how we all get around this limited number of people mixing at christmas thing!!!
We all have a chicken or a turkey etc at christmas ..... then bury it in the back garden and call it a funeral as your allowed 30 people at a funeral
Problem solved!!
Brilliant 😂😂😂

Zoe220615

Miss Marple
I've worked out how we all get around this limited number of people mixing at christmas thing!!!
We all have a chicken or a turkey etc at christmas ..... then bury it in the back garden and call it a funeral as your allowed 30 people at a funeral
Problem solved!!
Lol! This done me 😂😂😂😂 why didnt i think of that! Off to see what residents round here have chickens i may borrow one 😂

JessCheekyMia

My next door neighbour's during lock down was going out 2 to 3 times a day. Also having visitors inside their house!!!!! Roy witnessed it whilst washing the car. They then said the other day that because of all the youngsters breaking government guidelines that covid is rising and more restrictions are being put in place. I just was gobsmacked.

Top Bottom