Tuesday 25th August

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Warm and with a gusty breeze here, out for a bike ride this morning but the distance was a bit short so we stopped at the bar in the village for a beer. The bonus to that is that Fred the owner informed us that there is to be a village cycle ride event next Monday evening - all welcome so I'm hoping that my husband will go. I am happy to stay home to put Dora and the chickens to bed, and it will be good for him to meet others from the village.
I hope everyone and their birds are OK through the storm.

Beaky

Wild and windy today, our grand daughters are holidaying on the IOW, they rang to sing me happy birthday and were saying they keep thinking the static caravan is about to fly away with them in it, hopefully the storm will blow through and they will be able to enjoy the rest of the week there.

Steve Ducks

Banned
God morning all, dull and wet start to the day. birds are being extra loud and that is unusual on dull days, I took Jackie and Ellie to Yav's yesterday although it was a long day it was an enjoyable day as well. came back with a few eggs. only cleaning planed for today so I hope you all have a great day and stay safe
Long, tiring day, especially for you. Was lovely to meet Jackie though Ellie is my little love monster.... most fun was Me showing you how easy it is to put an Aviator harness on a chicken! Only managed to catch the tail end of that! One exciting point was when Jackie insisted on raiding the Amazons cage for monkey nuts and grapes. And lil Freddy stood up to her !!! Thats one brave or stupid boy Ammy - but shows their arrogance!

Wished I had videoed some more.

KateA

Long, tiring day, especially for you. Was lovely to meet Jackie though Ellie is my little love monster.... most fun was Me showing you how easy it is to put an Aviator harness on a chicken! Only managed to catch the tail end of that! One exciting point was when Jackie insisted on raiding the Amazons cage for monkey nuts and grapes. And lil Freddy stood up to her !!! Thats one brave or stupid boy Ammy - but shows their arrogance!

Wished I had videoed some more.
The famous Jackie who wanted to eat my fiancé. 😅😂

dianaT

Staff member
Good video, are her wings clipped @Michael they look a bit tatty. But then I don't know her history.

Michael Reynolds

No none of my birds have ever been clipped except for Holly when she was young and way before she had come to me and no way will they be. her feathers are just blowing around in the wind.

Top Bottom