Tuesday 23rd February 2021

Michael Reynolds

Morning all, birds and myself are fine, i start Radio therapy on the third March. had good weather for the last three days and its sunny at the moment. my senagals are all in breeding mode so i have to be a little careful especially with sparky as he becomes more cage protective, well i will be in isolation for three months during the treatment and after, i am due for the vaccine so i will have to sort that out today, stay safe every one

Beaky

Yo, whats up peeps, thats my new hip intro dudes, right got that out of my system, Mild and dry but a bit windy today 12c max and 11 tonight.
Have raked the greenhouse bed this moring, nrakef in blood fish and bone and planted some lettuce plants i have grown in a propagator, I also have tomato seeds just germinated it in it.
Well i have now installed the flexible flue pipe on the outside of shed the micro stove wasn't drawing that well as it only came with about 10 inches, so all secured, have made a cowling on the top to allow the smoke out but pretect it from rain and have lit it this morning and wow ! its like a little rocket i can more or less shut the front down to stop it roaring away so thats cool [as in hot ha ha]... oh dear ...
Good luck with all the forthcoming treatment @Michael Reynolds .
Enjoy the rest of the day all, high five and back at yer.. jeez it must be the tablets...

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, Oh yes it is Tuesday today!! Mind one day's pretty much like another.

@Beaky !!!!:pancarta::pancarta:

Well yesterday was nice and spring like today is back to normal rain and a gale blowing have had to batten down the hatches once more.

Excitement here....new kettle arrived it matches the new toaster of last week..... Well have to get to have some excitement in our lives haven't we.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Good to hear that things are OK @Michael Reynolds, will be thinking of you in March. And you are sounding very upbeat @Beaky.....are you sure it's medicine you're on not psychedelic substances 🤣.

My car has passed it's controle technique, so that's OK for a couple of years. I've finished the stretch of hedging I've been working on and I've been able to open up space around a rambling dog rose so will be able to reach the rosehips this autumn. Dora's been eating dandelion flowers and watermint and the chickens are nipping the flower heads off the speedwell.
It's been so warm this afternoon we've only now just lit the fire.

Take care folks

Hey everyone, good to hear everyone is ok and on fine form! Just sat with the birdies now, they're beak grinding and muttering so they're ready for bed. Will get the usual "hello Worzel" and "I love yoooouuuuu" when I leave their room in a minute. :lol: Very windy here at the moment, and in the coming forecast, am hoping it dies down a bit and stays dry on the weekend cos I've got to wash the car inside and out :confused: Not my favourite job! 😂 Have a good evening all.

Terry556

Morning all, birds and myself are fine, i start Radio therapy on the third March. had good weather for the last three days and its sunny at the moment. my senagals are all in breeding mode so i have to be a little careful especially with sparky as he becomes more cage protective, well i will be in isolation for three months during the treatment and after, i am due for the vaccine so i will have to sort that out today, stay safe every one
Good luck with your treatment Michael

Top Bottom