1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday 11th June

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dianaT, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning - yet another wet one here, busy now trying to get grandsons ready for school I am sure one day they will be taken in their PJs by 'grandad' !

2. cazimodo

cazimodo Regular Member

Morning everyone. Dry here at the moment, but clouding over again so unlikely to last.

I'm currently in phase 1 of operation Drink Toxic Goop ahead of colonoscopy tomorrow, so have stacked up a bunch of crochet magazines and am no more than a quick dash away from bathroom It means I can't sit with the birds today, but I'm sure they would be even more alarmed by me flying out of the room every ten minutes or so.

Hope everyone has a good day and that Nigel is recovering.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Kendra, JessCheekyMia, dianaT and 2 others like this.
  3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning all, i must say after being so wet yesterday its a dry start today.
    thats not the Goop its them other cans of drink that gives you wings that dose that, good luck tomorrow. birds a little quiet this morning but that wont last long, have a good day everyone

4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

A wet start and according to the forecast storms this afternoon, but the sun has just poked through.
    Received a parcel this morning with goodies for Dora - things to give her a change - new ladder, flat perch, coconut feeding bowl and feed, and a 50m roll of natural sisal for me to create things for her to chew....so far the cardboard box holds most fascination!
    Dora "helped" me to bottle some whole cherries yesterday, they are tiny fruits and sweet, but you get more stone than flesh, but Dora showed a talent for stoning the tiny cherries with her tongue. Its a shame I cant put her to work!

5. JessCheekyMia

JessCheekyMia Regular Member

Good luck for tommorow @cazimodo and hope everything goes well xx

cazimodo likes this.
  6. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

Nothing much to say today, rain, rain, rain, areas flooded nearby, but not here yet.

Hope @Michael Reynolds has dried out and done your sewing, I need to contact you but forgotten how to message, My brain is loosing things at a rapid rate, rang the husband and by the time he answered I had forgotten why, came eventually though.

Sighting of my missing doggy so will have to investigate that but she will have moved on by now, I can put up some posters.

dianaT and cazimodo like this.
  7. cazimodo

cazimodo Regular Member

Thank you

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Kendra likes this.
  8. KateA

KateA Regular Member

Hi everyone. I don't contribute much but do come often to read and have a nose.
    Not seen any post from Nigel. Is he ok? Last time I saw his contribution is days ago and I know he was recovering from chest issue.

9. Parrot797

Parrot797 Regular Member

Another good day in Cyprus,the Gang Gang cockatoo's laid there first fertile egg!

TomsMum, Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  10. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @KateA last we heard Nigel was unwell but no updates since.

11. KateA

KateA Regular Member

Thank u. Fingers crossed for him and hope we see/read from him soon. X

Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.