Tuesday 10th Sept

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning a lovely sunny but chilly autumn morning here.
Am waiting delivery of a reconditioned Vax-Pet upright comes with 1yr guarantee and was recommended, so hope it's as good as I am hoping it will be. The old Dyson is heavy to move and I need one vacuum to keep upstairs.
Hope you have have a nice day.

dianaT

Staff member
Lol, fancy asking me! I just go to the Upload file box and then select from my Pictures I have saved on my PC.

Beaky

Its okay there are there are now loads of them in my post duh !! will delete them off all but one..

Beaky

Oh what? i didn't press send!. i had downloaded several and was deleting them. I think i will go back to bed.
Well that is the robin that waits on the fence for me every morning I thought it deserved its moment of fame. It si very mild here and sunny, with forexast of dry mild weather to come for a week or so, We off for a chinese buffet at lunch and taking some unwanted furniture to the large hospice warehouse in Stafford.
Wishing all a good day, skin, fur and feather

bikergirl Carol

morning all. well my first week in the new job went really good. The people are nice, i have a comfortable feeling so its a relief to know ive made the right decision. I think ive figured out how to make the teddys now after many prehistoric words :asz::BangHead: ill do some photos today. Its cloudy here but warm. ive just put washing out. I love to walk on the wet grass in bare feet. it feels wonderful. :aaaaa:
safe day everyone x

dianaT

Staff member
Wonderful photos you can see from your faces you are having a great time.:thumbsup: How long are you there for.

cazimodo

Evening everyone. Busy couple of days at work. Another one tomorrow and then I'm off for a week. Yay!

Looking forward to seeing teddy piccies Carol . I finished an Xmas wreath over the weekend with poinsettia flowers.Turned out quite well. I have a couple more of the polystyrene rings so will do two more this week, different kinds, I think.

Just waiting for Grant to get home and then going to head up to bed and settle down with an audiobook. The trouble is as soon as the man starts reading to me I start to fall asleep. I've gone back to the beginning of the current chapter four times already, but I still don't know what it's all about! Still, makes my audiobook purchases worthwhile since I get so much use out of one book

Have a lovely evening y'all.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Top Bottom