Training tips with conure pineapple green cheek

michelleshepelevich

Registered
My English is not very good, but ill try my best.
Around six weeks ago ive brought male conure pineapple green cheek home. I have to say that the only experience with bird that i have is breeding - i had couple of finches before.
But now i decided that this is the time to have a bigger bird.
His name is Ranji (i gave it to him) and he was only four month old when i bought him. He was really nervous even at his owner house and the drive back home was really long and by the first minute in my room my mom roped few feathers off his tail by mistake oc. And his owner didnt really helped me with him. i didnt know anything about the space i have to give him at the first two weeks and now hes pretty nervous around me..
Does anyone have any tips about how to get his trust? im feeding him with his favorite snack but his still really sceard. i really want a good friendship with him

Michael Reynolds

Hello you have answers on your other post, I will find it and tag you to your original thread, just click on the bell at the top next to the search when you see the red shield appear

Michael Reynolds

Ok I can understand, your English is not that bad, if you want to bring this post to the top then all you need to do is post a line in the old post. it will remain on any members unread list until they look at the post or press that all are read. I think that many new owners have made mistakes with there birds that has given the trust side a bad start, I have in the past, but with patients and understanding your birds body language and going on the advice given you can end up having a great friend. I hope my comments help, we are all here to help each other using our experience of many years to the new members helping other new members sharing there experiences,

Top Bottom