1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomsmum

Discussion in 'Meet The Team' started by TomsMum, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hi there...and welcome to The Parrot Club Forum.

I'm into birds of all sorts...the ones that visit the bird feeders in my garden, the buzzards who fly high on the thermals from the hill.......Puffins fascinate me, as do gannets, penguins, albatrosses and toucans, and of course parrots. 

Parrots are amazing creatures, such diverse types across the continents, sizes, shapes, colours, habitats...wow! It's an ambition to go and see them in the wild, in their natural habitat...maybe I'll get there one day.

As for Companion birds, well I've been owned and bossed around by a Blue Crowned Conure for more than 26 years....you'll know what they look like if you've seen the film 'Paulie'...... and currently there's a young Amazon taking up lots of attention and doing lots of playing games, so I keep up to date on tips by checking out the pinned posts in our training section.

We have a great flock of members here, and all try and help out if anyone has a question or problem; there's lots of useful info in pinned posts across the site...so pull yourself up a comfy perch and have a look round.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.