TIDYMIX DIETS

Tidymix Christmas Hamper Competition
 ​
 ​
And the lucky winner is............
 ​
JENNIE CABLE (sunnyring)
 ​
Many congratulations Jennie Cable - you have been drawn from our hat and have won a bundle of goodies for you and your birds to enjoy for Christmas.
 ​
You will receive an email shortly requesting your delivery details.
 ​
Thank you to everyone who entered - better luck next time!  We will hold another prize draw at Easter.
 ​
We hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year
-x-

Lou

congratulations Sunny! what a lovely xmas gifts for you Ray and Soph (not forgetting the others as well) have a lovely xmas hun im delighted for you and lets hope that incredibly sweet girl (I will have to meet her again sometime) Soph loves everything! xxxxxxxx

dianaT

Staff member
Excellent, well done Sunny :applause:     a wonderful prize to win  :yahoo:

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations Sunnyring well done. Many thanks to the guys at TidyMix for voluteering and organising this :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

well said Tasch, yes thankyou tidymix for doing that, super thing to do for xmas :)

sunnyring

I am speachless!!!! rare for me! I am soooo thrilled! thank you so much!

I am so looking forward to that wonderful prize-and it will be tremendous to have chance to try out all those goodies on my little nudist Sophie-and I'm sure my other birds will help her too on sampling duty!

thank you sooo much for such a wonderful present  :biggrin:   :animated-parrot-image-0025:   :biggrin:

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations Jennie   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  lucky fecker  :biggrin:

And yes a big thankyou to Andy and Scott for doing this fab raffle for the forum  :thumbsup:

Michael Reynolds

I am so pleased for you Sunnyring Its wonderful and what a lovely prize Tidymix put to gather I would thank both of you for giving us all the opportunity to enter. 

Top Bottom