Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Morning all

Another day another dollar

Have a good un

Laters :bye:

Sarah Hessell

Morning all. all quiet here at the mo, give it another hour and all hell will break loose, have a good day everyone

mary

Morning just waiting for my brekkie to cook, sausage bacon egg and beans yum yum,cold here might have to wear a coat today :nono:

trish

morning all,really missing my Angel this morning...come on vet hurry up and phone me so i can fetch her home x

mary

I'm sure everything will be fine with Angel Trish :thumbsup:

Just been shopping for party food for Matt and picked up a crate of Bud for him too :biggrin:hope he appreciates it all, I've done all the running around for him

Julie

The Mother Hobbit
I'm sure he'll thank you Mary

Been busy here, no work as I'm doing a shift tomorrow, finished painting the lounge, it now is a shade darker and there is no birdie food stains on the walls lol

Julie

Donna

Evening all... long time no post!

Really busy day today filming in Slow Motion.... The hen I rescued is back home tonight as she decided she doesn't like chickens but people are good! So a new run to be built at the weekend... She's funny with the greys and when they dive bomb her she jumps up and sees them off.

Hope you all had a great day and evening.... This house gets more crazy by the day!

Donna

Kat

Evening all :)

Thats sounds really funny Donna, a chicken chasing off greys :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom