1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thursday 7th December

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nigalius, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:09 AM.

1. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning All...

There is quite a lot of wind outside (yes, I do mean outside) LOL but nothing like the super strong winds that have been threatened. The strongest forcast now is gusts up to 54mph. But, it is very mild today, i'm in the small bedroom and the temp is 17.9c with no heater on. I checked the bigger room where the birds are and they have it at just over 15c.

Poor Roxy, he tried to fly yesterday but unfortunatley he can only fly downwards. When he flaps his wings he always softens the blow so should not hurt himself. Both birds like the new crop I made them with some Romanesco in it. I had different veg in there including Brussels, Corn, Peas and other veg I had laying about plus of course brown pasta.

I have people coming round today to deliver the fittings I need for the new boiler and rads being fitted tomorrow. All they could say is it will be between 08.00 and 17.00, glad I had not planned on going out. I now have all my lights up, will try to take a couple of short video clips but will wait until there is no wind to get a clear shot of the outside ones. I have already had one neighbour say that he needs to put on sunglasses when he walks past my place at night.

Have a Great Thursday Everyone

Cheers

Nigel

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning Nigel and everyone, I hope all you keep safe in storm Caroline. It seems to have been here overnight and now gone elsewhere, although it's still raining but not like it was last night, and the wind has dropped. According to the weather forecast we shall miss the snow tomorrow, typical I do like a covering of the stuff. Good that you are having a new boiler & rads Nigel. Our daughter is having hers done in the New Year, apparently they qualify for some grant or the other.

Thank you all for yesterdays birthday wishes, sad Uncle Bob died the same day but it was not totally unexpected.

Enjoy the day and keep safe.

JessCheekyMia likes this.