Thursday 3rd October

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Diana I hope all goes well at the hospital. dry at the moment but its starting to get colder over night, birds are not as loud as normal this morning but the gang have been flying back and fourth, got a few things to sort out reedy for next week so will have to go out to town later, have a good day every one

dianaT

Staff member
I'm back, got there nice & early and missed the traffic build up by the roundabout where Pembrokeshire College is. MRI done and out of the hospital by 9am so called in M&S which is in the shopping complex close by.
Getting dark here now, cloudy, windy but still dry!
Waiting for Tesco shop to arrive now.

Michael Reynolds

did they say how long you have to wait for the results? the wind has not reached kent yet and it may not come this way so battle down te hatches for those affected

dianaT

Staff member
No idea Michael, I expect I will get a letter from the consultant hopefully before the end of the year. Cannot worry about it what will be will be and I am not going to be prodded & poked about anyway.

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Super crap day here this morning equipment problems which has cooked my tank from 25 to 35 degrees over night. Trying to save what I can at the moment I may be a bit quite today received_971586993188888.jpeg

Top Bottom