Thursday 30th July

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, its a sunny day in Kent and all the flock are sounding out in full voice. Gilbert is starting to stand better and is trying to walk again but he is a true cuddle bunny and try's to follow me where ever I go. I have to be a bit careful keeping one eye on the ground just in case he is behind me. his brother is very independent and only comes to me on his terms. they are both growing up so fast and developing there charters that are so different. Fred is the nosy one and loves music Gilbert likes listening to talking and just likes company. frank and Doris Crimson Bellied conures get on well with them both and along with David port Lincoln and Malcolm they keep the babies company during the day. I will be introducing poppy to them and seeing how they react together later. I hope you all have a great day, at hospital tomorrow so will not be on in the morning, have a good day all

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Oooh painful @JessCheekyMia - no damage to you l hope. Nothing going on here, Dora attacking (spell check for "staying" but possibly true) indoors in the cool, chickens under their shady shrubs although the old lady looked a bit overheated yesterday so we might give her a cool bath in a minute, and a hot night to come. At least there is a breeze
I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well Michael.

dianaT

Staff member
Well it looks like a good year for blackberries just easily picked a pot full given some to the parrots some eat some don't but they always flick it everywhere anyway!

Kendra

Good afternoon everyone, found the correct one, wondered what was happening.

Thought that was what parrots did with raspberries and black berries @dianaT , decorated the walls? Found no blackberries in the shops yet, online shops, but plenty of rasps and such.

Nothing to say here, too hot by far so Tosh will have to wait until it cools for his walk today.

JessCheekyMia

Oooh painful @JessCheekyMia - no damage to you l hope. Nothing going on here, Dora attacking (spell check for "staying" but possibly true) indoors in the cool, chickens under their shady shrubs although the old lady looked a bit overheated yesterday so we might give her a cool bath in a minute, and a hot night to come. At least there is a breeze
I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well Michael.
No not too much. Luckily have have Roy to catch me lol. X

Top Bottom