Thursday 23rd July 2020

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Morning peeps
Come on sleepy heads time to get up and get your birdie stuff done daylight is a wasting!
Well I say daylight .... its grey and cloudy here looks like rain heading our way ... AGAIN! However they do say tomorrow is going to be far better ..... say that like I actually believe they know what they are predicting! :watchout:
Henni has already been up had breakfast and beggared off back to bed for a crafty few more minutes.
Really should of cut the grass yesterday but with one thing and another going on over here it didn't get done, probably not going to get sorted today either.
Had a lovely woodpecker in the garden yesterday morning but unfortunately the light was really rubbish at 5am and the photo's are dark and blurred so not worth sharing.
Whatever you get up to today stay safe

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Tasha and Diana plus all that follow. its a bright and sunny start again in Kent, birds are all fed and watered and making funny sounds this morning mainly sounds like I am being invaded by a load of space ships with the greys raspberries with the macaws and telephone sounds with the amazons squeaks with the kings and port Lincoln and whistles from the tiels. well its that time already or should I say cuppa tea time already have a great day all xx

JackAndRob

Staff member
Good morning all,

It is (probably) going to be a grey day in the West Mids today, with a high of 18. Warmer at the weekend, but rain on Saturday afternoon.

I have noticed that the supermarkets around me are bringing their opening hours closer to normal again. Tesco isn't 24 hours yet, but opening at 6am suits me as I can get some shopping done before work, when it is relatively quiet.

Kendra

Good afternoon everyone, I nearly did the morning only 11 minutes late.

I am having problems with the seed for the birdies. Bought some J&J lean and fit and nobody likes, no one. I usually buy AS20 but am finding it impossible at the moment. Tidymix, they leave so much it works out exceedingly expensive. Any suggestions please? (I do not shop at Scarletts)

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Afternoon all, hot high cloud and humid today. My husband is reeling off info off a phone app about how far and fast we walked today to go to the village (only 2.4km each way). And the French Air Force are out and about buzzing the nearby water tower in their jets (i love seeing them roar overhead).
Nothing else to report today. Keep safe everyone.

plumsmum

Good afternoon everyone, I nearly did the morning only 11 minutes late.

I am having problems with the seed for the birdies. Bought some J&J lean and fit and nobody likes, no one. I usually buy AS20 but am finding it impossible at the moment. Tidymix, they leave so much it works out exceedingly expensive. Any suggestions please? (I do not shop at Scarletts)
I purchased some Parrot Premium, no sunflower or peanut from N Parrots hun, any good?

AMD

Hi i have started using fun and forage from beaky bits my sctoo and bf amazon seem to be enjoying it and there is very little waste
Sorry i haven't been on for a while life is hectic at the moment my disabled sons wind pipe has collapsed so we awaiting reconstructive surgery
and running backwards and forwards to hospital

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
:( that doesn't sound good @AMD
What's their plan B when it's removed do they put in something instead are they operating immediately?
I will cross all my fingers and toes and my eyes, hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for all of you

Michael Reynolds

Modern methods in surgery are marvellous I wish your family and most of all your son the strength and resolve to take the operation successfully with a quick recovery.

Reactions: AMD

AMD

:( that doesn't sound good @AMD
What's their plan B when it's removed do they put in something instead are they operating immediately?
I will cross all my fingers and toes and my eyes, hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for all of you
no they remove the damaged cartilage and re-join the windpipe you have several rings of cartilage inside your wind pipe its one of them that has collapsed they have just cancelled until August 17th so we have to keep a close eye on him no exercise and we puree his food, he had a fall 5 years ago and ended up in intensive care for a month and they had to do a tracheostomy that's where it was damaged, he is a survivor he's had two major head injuries several bouts of Pneumonia and some how pulls through, thank you all for your kind thoughts

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wowzer don't know about use of word survivor think it needs to be a lot more awesome description words than that definitely a Storm Trooper :egypt:,
but as for cancelling till the 17th errrr that sounds naff as it's going to impact on all of you especially if he likes his exercise :(

Reactions: AMD
Top Bottom