Thursday 16th May

Nigalius

Madras
Morning All...

Its a sunny morning here and yet again the forecast is for sun all day. Cant we have juist a bit of rain for once and preferably about 20.00. Winds will be SE and moderate. I am happy that the gales many of us were getting seem to have died down.

The birds are well and active. They had their brekkie earlier and as happens many times Nacho ran up my arm and is currently sitting on my head imitating Michael Flatley with his tap dance. Why he has to do this on my head just a day after I gave it a number one I dont know, I spose he thinks its funny.

The COPD is playing up a little. nothing serious but its a bit early for my inhalers at the moment and it is to be expected as it will be quite a while before the lung has fully repaired after the radiotherapy. I dont know what I will be doing today but may cut the grass in Frankies pen as it is getting his wobbly bits a bit wet now, Its even getting my wobbly bits a bit wet now, haha. Just a Little tidy up around the roses and a quick watering with the hose this morning. Then its just what I want, when I want, how I want and if I want and if I dont want then tuff :risas3:

Have a Great Thursday Everyone and remember, if you are not well just concentrate on getting well fast.

Cheers

Nigel

cazimodo

Morning all. Nothing much to report as I am taking it easy right now, so crochet and other work is on hold for a few days. I have this "Lurgy" which knocks me down completely in terms of energy and weakness. Over the past couple of years I've had litres of blood taken and just about every test known to medicine done, but we still haven't gotten to the bottom of it. Seems worse in the Spring/Summer though when it is warmer. At least all my organs have had a full MOT in the meantime

Have a lovely day, whatever you get up to.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Morning all my crazy bird friends, been a bit manic the last couple of weeks with the aftermath of a weeks holiday my god kids make a lot of washing. My poor baby Rose had a operation yesterday in her mouth but luckily she's hard as hell and is running around eating this morning which is a big relief. Wifey has took three days off to help with child care but Rose doesn't seem bothered at all she's her happy self again so it looks like me and wifey can just enjoy a few days unwinding after all the stress of this op, you feel so helpless when it's your children and you place trust in other people's hands. It's dry and cool here and I may have a new addition to the aviary.

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, had a little problem with the internet but I think it is sorted now, catching up on yesterday as I was out far longer than planned and was quit tired by the time I got back, Birds are all in great spirit and more lively than me, even Charlie was being cheeky by grabbing my shirt with one foot and then plucking hears out from my head. have a good day every one

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone, finally go onto here.
Managed to fit in baking more chocolate cakes yesterday have had to hide them though until the cake tin is empty before starting a new one.
Tesco shop arriving shortly.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Hello folks, Friends now gone back to the UK, but husband staying on for a few more weeks. Dora coped very well with the disruption to her routines, and now we can relax and get back to normal - weather very warm (26 yesterday) but breezy and we will be building up Doras aviary soon in a shady spot at the back of the house.
Have a good day one and all

Nigalius

Madras
Good morning all, had a little problem with the internet but I think it is sorted now, catching up on yesterday as I was out far longer than planned and was quit tired by the time I got back, Birds are all in great spirit and more lively than me, even Charlie was being cheeky by grabbing my shirt with one foot and then plucking hears out from my head. have a good day every one
Good that Charlie was not standing on your lap at the time. OUCH.

Top Bottom