Thursday 16th July 2020

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Morning peeps
Been a loooooong night over here last night, my own fault for not checking labels on items!
Bought a tube of sweeties yesterday and ate a few last night while watching tv news. Sugar free and instead filled with aspartame ... lets just say it doesn't agree with me, totally shattered this morning but such is life.
The gang are up and scoffing breakfast like they have never been fed but at least they are quiet lol
Not sure what the weather has in store for us today but dare say there will be some of some kind whether we want what we get or not.
Flipping lawn needs cutting again its sprouting like no tomorrow, am seriously debating just covering it all in wildflowers next year and saying I have decided to have a bee and bug friendly garden instead ..... good excuse to not bother lol .... but can see that would drive me nuts looking at it and thinking errrr that's not going to please the neighbours.
Hope your feeling better today Diana.
Whatever your all up to today stay safe pepps

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, all plodding on here. There should and I repeat should be a glazier calling in later to look and price the broken double glazed window, just hope he turns up is reasonable in his quote and will get a good job done.
Sorry hear about those sweets @DizzyBlue will you get chance to nap later.

Just put one lot of washin gout to dry but now its clouded over blooming typical, well it can stay out until it rains.

Michael Reynolds

good morning Tasha and Diana plus all that follow. Cloudy but dry at the moment. no plans to go out, Sunny has been ok all through the night and I have just let him out for a fly about. its a cleaning day as always I will have to train my birds to pick up there own mess. have a good day every one.

dianaT

Staff member
Well the glazier has been & gone and quoted, very good indeed and will order what he needs, all booked in to be done in early Sept. he & hubby sat in the garden with cuppas and demolished a whole packed of crunch creams.
Going to have one of the spare bedrooms windows re done too as the panes have 'blown' so you cannot see very clear out.

Tonifrax

Cloudy and dull day here in Scotland but its really warm outside. Just finished putting up my new parrot swing stand thing that I made.... Its absolutely massive! 😂 I think its pretty cool although I think my parrotlets are a bit intimidated by the size of it but when our new flock member comes along im sure it will be enjoyed. Covered the sofa for now but will be moving it when I get my new bird, whatever it may be, to make more room for the cage.
IMG_20200716_152614_compress51.jpg

@Michael Reynolds let us know if you succeed in teaching them to pick up their own mess... Forever finding parrot poo in the weirdest places, like on the wall nowhere near them and the ceiling as well as seeds in rooms they dont even go in :risas3: glad to hear Sunny is alright

Hope everyone is having a good day

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
:risas3: a tad extreme cutting going on there!
I once much to the shock of my neighbours who pointed out my front lawn was a tad long when I first moved here said no problem I will sort that and promptly that afternoon rode my horse to my house and turned her on the front lawn. Strange they never said anything after that about the grass :pilot:

Top Bottom