Thursday 15th August

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, its another wet start again, well birds are all fine (sorry Kate I forgot to plug in my phone so I will post photos of your boys later) dish washer decided to light up like a Christmas tree and stop working so I have to find out why. the gang are in full flight having there race game again. Cash is eating and Bobbie is swinging and chatting away to himself although I cannot understand what he is saying, well they are making quite a lot of noise at the moment with there different calls and whistles. I hope you all have a far better day than yesterday

cazimodo

Good morning folks. Chilly here this morning and I have the heating on just to take the chill out of the air as I don't want my poor naked birdy shivering.

The grandsons are staying for a few days so going to be a bit mad around here until Sunday.

Have a lovely day y'all.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Beaky

Morning Michael and all to follow. Tally is back with us for the week and have decided to give him free reign of the lounge like she used to, As usual she is hanging upside down on the curtain tops trying to beat them into submission, saying nooo nooo mimicking my voice for her to stop it...
Yesterday it chucked down with rain non stop, never seen such hard rain for such a prolonged period of time from daybreak to dusk. Today its forecast to be fine and then
heavy rain again tomorrow. The heating kicked in this morning, mid summer !!!
Tuesday I came off my mountain bike and injured my knee trying to go through a half open gateway, i was using spd's and had to just fall with the nike. When back home i gave the bike a good kicking as that was the second time it has got me in trouble in less than a week. !!
Well have good day everyone, skin fur and feather.. cheers

KateA

Good morning all, its another wet start again, well birds are all fine (sorry Kate I forgot to plug in my phone so I will post photos of your boys later) dish washer decided to light up like a Christmas tree and stop working so I have to find out why. the gang are in full flight having there race game again. Cash is eating and Bobbie is swinging and chatting away to himself although I cannot understand what he is saying, well they are making quite a lot of noise at the moment with there different calls and whistles. I hope you all have a far better day than yesterday
Morning.
No worries. Bobbie can only say hello, Bobbie, me, and he burps which he's learnt of Cash.
Cash likes his morning food.

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone, the sun is out after rain all day yesterday, but rain all day is forecast for tomorrow and the weekend.
@Beaky sounds like your bike needed a good kicking! Hope you are okay though.
Have a nice day all.

Top Bottom