Thursday 13th Feb

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all. last night was rain and this morning it Sun and showers, birds are all very active and chirping away, have to go out later just down the road but apart from that its cleaning and more cleaning. I may not be around much tomorrow so just in case I hope you have a great day today and a very nice valentines day tomorrow. I will leave you with a photo of David and Robert
IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0011.JPG

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, what lovely birds they are Michael.

Hailstones woke me in the night, but now its sunny, dry and cold.

Am waiting for Tesco shopping to arrive this morning between 11-12noon.

Daffs are coming out now in the garden no doubt storm Dennis at the weekend will flatten them. And Snowdrops are in bud close to where dear Squeaky and Jaffa are buried.

Hope you all have a nice day.

KateA

Good morning all. last night was rain and this morning it Sun and showers, birds are all very active and chirping away, have to go out later just down the road but apart from that its cleaning and more cleaning. I may not be around much tomorrow so just in case I hope you have a great day today and a very nice valentines day tomorrow. I will leave you with a photo of David and Robert
View attachment 29079View attachment 29080
I'm loving their names. Robert looks he may have a cheeky eye.🙃

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

hello, chilly, grey and breezy today.
All boxes now opened and still cant find the shelf struts - my husband might have a brain wave and know where he packed them when he looks at the boxes but I refuse to search any more!
Hope your busy days are successful.

KateA

Hi. It feels a little springy here. The sun comes and goes but milder.
Had a hobble round Sainsbury's looking at clothes before my scan. Saw a couple of nice things but out of my size or once on it wasn't a great look 😅😂
Scan was done very quickly. Now at home eating chocolate.

Top Bottom