1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Puppy Cracks Me Up

Discussion in 'A Place To Discuss And Show Off All Other Pets' started by Heather2131, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

So she heard the harmonica for the first time ever

plumsmum, DizzyBlue, Nigalius and 2 others like this.
  2. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

OMG, that was so funny. The dog is so interested in that harmonica and its not worried about it, I think he just wants to join in.

I have been known to knock a few tunes out on a harmonica and when I was in London had a set of 3, I think they were C, D, G. You play that well and put good vibrato in the playing.

3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Awesome :applaudit:

4. Heather2131

Im going to buy some more, that one is in C @Nigalius

I couldnt play it for laughing so much haha

5. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Brilliant hun, cracking up here :)

Seems there is no end to your talents sweetheart, well done

Heather2131 likes this.
  6. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

I'm sure you have already noticed but the dog seems to start his singing every time there is a short pause. Its as if he wants you to carry on. Does he do that with any other instrument like your guitar or keyboard or if you start singing.

Heather2131 likes this.
  7. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hubby had a mouth organ many years ago and whenever he 'tried' to play it our then dog Toby howled the house down!

Heather2131 likes this.
  8. Heather2131

Not sure, I dont think she does it with guitar no, but I can make her howl quite easily.

The other day I was going woooooo and Fern was doing it too and we were just having a right good old howl whilst I was laughing my head off, later my mam said the workmen outside were laughing at me :emoji_flushed: haha

She was very interested when I first got the harmonica out, she was frightened of the guitar as was Daisy when she was a pup

Rain, plumsmum and dianaT like this.
  9. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Our Jack Russell used to sit at the bottom of the stairs (he knew he wasn’t allowed up the stairs) and howl like that when my brother played his harmonica.

Heather2131 likes this.