Thinking Of Clipping?

Michael Reynolds

What a lovely photo and so well timed. 

I have met a few people whom love Clipping........................................................................................

Me behind the ear for being so cheeky.............................

codythegrey

theres a poster going round on the facebook groups with top 10 danger to parrots list on it....number 2 is unclipped birds  :dntknw:   :scare:

codythegrey

parrot top 10 bad list.jpg

seen this on a couple of them and the amount of comments that have said very usefull info e.t.c

number 2  :smiley-signs131:   :stop:   :wall:

not the greatest pic for some reason but can just make it out

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki h

Mother Hen
yes there's lots of very useful info on there.....except for the second most common danger!!!

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
the avian awareness clip is an american one i tracked it back to source via the site tumbler was one done between a bird store and a bird shelter over there.

wing clipping is big in america very very sad really

Michael Reynolds

I believe that the governments of each state of the USA are worried about Parrots being loose and establishing colonies that may damage crop and other resident birds.  each state has different rules in the keeping of animals and that includes Parrots but I do think that education of the harm that can be done to the health and minds of birds when you take away its flight feathers will very slowly spread and with luck the practice will be eradicated.    

Top Bottom