Thank Crunchy

Lesley

Happy Friday everyone!

Im hoping not to work this weekend, going snowshoeing on Sunday and to look for gym flooring tomorrow.

Maybe gym it tonight if I get out of here at a decent time.

Trying not to think too much about the cute 6 month old birds for sale.....

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Morning Lesley :)

Oh you've got more energy than me to be going to gym on a Friday lol

Aww just think of the babies... So cute and a friend for Flint....

Kerstin

you meanie sarahjane lol :)

And good morning... still waiting for mail there lesley lol

Lesley

Don't encourage me Sarahjane!!

I am thinking about it but trying to be sensible and not get too carried away!

Thomas

Forum Comedian
Not been a good day today, woke up at 5am and couldnt find my wallet, so couldnt go to Uni, also there was a £100 quid in it as well....only to find my son had knocked it into the bin and I have wasted a day at home. So angry...

Kerstin

eeek Thomas.... imagine if it would have been the day of bin collection..... in the end you been lucky there..and hey i know how you feel with me being home atm i feel like i waste a lot of time but same time i enjoy being with Baby lol

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Good Evening all

Not done a lot today apart from work

Have a little monster pestering me at the moment :biggrin:

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Sorry Lesley! Couldn't resist! But in all seriousness I admire you for keeping a sensible head if you don't feel it's the right time at the moment, that just proves you always put flint first :)

I've had a rubbish day, can't wait for it to end

Lesley

Ah can you not turn it around with a nice glass of wine and a good book or something now Sarahjane?

If it helps Im still in work and getting into a nice little rage to myself :)

Donna

Evening all.... home from work... kids fed and birds out.... Boo and Floss are truly in love :) Have a glass of wine but have had to make a fake one for Boo.....A plastic IKEA cup of water but he seems satisfied that he has the same as me :biggrin:

Shelley

Thatter
I spend half the day painting the upstairs doors. One good thing about that, I love the smell of gloss paint and white spirits!

Kerstin

busy bee Shelley

right peeps i am off to dreamland.. tomorrow is vacuum cleaning first thing in morning, then shower, coffee, baby's fruits, footie, nelson, back home and thats it lol

might do some meatballs and potatosalad sunday morning..what do you think Shelley :)

Shelley

Thatter
Don't get doing anything for me Kerstin.... I am what is known as a freaky eater!!! I was force fed when I was a kid and don't eat normal food now... I still blame my mother!

Kerstin

well maybe Martin will have a try and never know maybe you as well :) Good german cooking hehe and Potatosalad without the fatty mayo xxx

Shelley

Thatter
I don't eat potato... Or meatballs!! We have some butties to eat on the way up, honest don't put yourself out, good food is wasted on me. When Mart and I were dating the most exciting place we went for a meal was Pizzaland lol

Kerstin

hmmmm bought the stuff so i can either freeze the minced beef and pork orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i make them and maybe Martin has a go lol...i think i make some and take them over to let John try and Ann-Marie hehe xxx looking so forward to tomorrow and to meet you 2 :) Drive careful - was -2 at 6 pm but no more snow and streets are fine .

Kerstin

ty Nikki - we will talk a lot about you i bet ..your ears should hurt tomorrow lolol xxx

Top Bottom