Test Photo 1

Nigalius

Madras
tafvI9O.jpg

Last edited:
I can see one photo Nigel the one with the lovely greenfinches and goldfinch on the niger feeder

Edited to add which is the last piccie in the list just clicked on the others and it took me to the image sharing software

Thank God for that. I have wound myself up big time trying to find an alternative to that crap 'Photobucket'. I now think I have a new one called 'Imgur'. I have a bloody decent camera and have sent zilch photos recently and now it appears I can use Imgur and also found the correct link to copy/paste I can send photo's again. I'm just about to have a spag bol cos i'm still wound up and then will send some photo to make sure its quick enough to use. Phew, I was getting a bit more aireated than usual.

ECqdSzA.jpg

Here is one more. Its an old one that I dug out of Nacho when he was a little damp. I think I have cracked it now with using Imgur and can go back to posting photo's again when I have something to show.

Incidentally, I try to drag/drop a photo that I have on my desktop and all is well until......... I go to send and every time I get the message that the file is too long or big. Is there any way round this but at least now I dont mind using Imgur as it wont take any space on your servers.

The photos I take with my iPad or iPhone are always too large for the forum, so I email them to myself and post up the lower resolution one. We have a size limit on files otherwise it just eats up server space (and money for same)

Back
Top Bottom