1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday 7th July

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Michael Reynolds, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning all, its a cloudy start to the morning with a very light drizzel birds are all in great voice, the mornings are getting lighter later and the flock stay quiet until it start to lighten up then that make up for it by calling at the top of their voices. Sorry no photo this morning as I am just on the tablet, I hope all is well with Nigel and every one else who have not been well. Have a great Sunday

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning Michael and everyone, the sun is trying to break through here and thank goodness it's not as hot & stuffy as it has been.
    Any news on Nigel @DizzyBlue , I wonder whether he is back home.
    Enjoy the day folks.

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Afternoon all
    Not gotten hold of Nigel yet Diana but I will :) as soon as I know anything will let peeps know.
    My how the weather has changed today from yesterday! Brrrr a tad chill over this neck of the woods but not too unpleasant.
    Hope your all having a good day peeps :)

Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

Hello all, much cooler here now with a lovely breeze so decided its time I painted the kitchen - my husband says whats the hurry but if I dont do it now before we have our own furniture here I wont be able to move a sort of "kitchen space" into the living room and keep Dora away from the painted area until its all done. Plus its good to have all the windows open and she can be outside and we can call and whistle while I work.
    No snake for a day or so but q lot of tiny black bugs that we think are a type of cricket, they seem to be only outside and Pips has had fun turning the straw in the henhouse to find them - good protein I suppose!
    Would be good to hear how Nigel is, although I feel he would have been on the forum if he were well enough.

Michael Reynolds and dianaT like this.
  5. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

afternoon all. not as warm as yesterday. washing on the line. burdies cleaned and fed. OH is fancying having a go at archery. we have a club local so had a wander to ask about it. seems they do classes. you get 5 classes, one per week for five weeks at £40 then you can use their stuff and go to shoot twice a week. they were a nice bunch of people so i think thats what he will do. Im trying to crotchet as many baby blankets, butterflies, hearts and angel wings as i can before my fingers give up. Hopefully the more i do it will stop my fingers stiffening up. Off out into the garden now to cut the grass before i start to find Lions, Tigers and Bears rummaging around.
    safe day everyone x