Sunday 6th October

Michael Reynolds

Good morning every one, well it has been raining hard over night but now that yellow thingy is in the sky, birds sound happy this morning all singing away. I have to go out shortly just to pick up some dry feed for the flock and then make certain that every thing is in place and ready if I have to have my friend look after the flock, I do not have to be at the hospital until mid day and should only be in for the day but I will rather get thing ready just in case they keep me a little longer. I hope you all have a good day.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Morning everyone,
Oh, nothing serious I hope, and that all is OK Michael. No yellow thing here this morning very grey and breezy. However even though the car battery wasnt flat and I thought I was going to be rather stumped, but it just started fine first time! Odd or what, maybe I just wasnt meant to go anywhere yesterday. Anyway means I have more birdy time today. Have a good Sunday one and all.

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, we actually have some sun here.! Trying not to get over excited!

Michael I hope all goes well tomorrow and that you are allo0wed home later and that someone will be able to collect you too.

Just cleaned out old goldfish he is 14 and still going strong, he was won at a Fair , not that I agree with them being given out as a prize but grandchildren won two of them his chum passed away about 2yrs ago.

Wish the RSPCA could get a law passed making it illegal to give them as prizes. I remember as a child seeing budgies being given away at Fun Fairs too, luckily that was eventually stopped.

Hubby is going round with the vacuum so think I will sit here - just to keep out of the way you understand, and check my messages.

Enjoy the day folks.

KateA

Good morning every one, well it has been raining hard over night but now that yellow thingy is in the sky, birds sound happy this morning all singing away. I have to go out shortly just to pick up some dry feed for the flock and then make certain that every thing is in place and ready if I have to have my friend look after the flock, I do not have to be at the hospital until mid day and should only be in for the day but I will rather get thing ready just in case they keep me a little longer. I hope you all have a good day.
Morning Michael.
It's Buster the big boy in the pic.
I have a very little time off on my hands lately so not much time to come on here.
It's been a very wet night here too.
We haven't stopped today and back to work tomorrow.
Wishing u best of luck tomorrow and quickly outta there. Home is home. X

Top Bottom