Sunday 5th

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone, aww dear Bilbo !
A damp morning here and family will be heading back home to Kent around mid morning, they plan to come back for Easter.
Yesterday then went to Tenby but many of the tourists shops were closed, then on the way back called in at my other daughter as she lives on the Tenby route.
Enjoy the day folks, maybe after this week I will stop getting my days muddled.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Morning everyone, minus 3 this morning with a hard frost - the chooks came out for a bite to eat and have gone back in to warm their tooties, but the sun will soon hit the henhouse and warm up.
Bilbo looks like hes had a heavy night out!
Dora is snoozing on my knee as usual and once I have done her food I am going to concentrate on my patchwork "homework" before next Fridays workshop. I cant say patchwork my favourite activity as I would prefer to be outside but its quite absorbing and a good way of getting to know other ladies in the village, but I'm not one for wallhangings so I dont know what I will do with the finished items! The group do produce some stunning work though.
Time to take the decorations down and get back to normal, I agree @dianaT it is easy to get muddled when the weeks are split up.
Keep well and warm

Attachments

Eddie

Registered
Gosh! That’s beautiful! Could you make it into a large pillow or something similar?

KateA

Morning everyone, cold and grey here. Been up since 4.30 :×( done lots of tidying up and now thinking about breakfast. I fell asleep by mistake last night at 7 but I didn't put the birds to bed so they were up till 1 in the morning lol, bilbo is feeling it now ha ha.View attachment 28876
I'd love to smooch that one. He looks super cute.
Such a warm character.

Michael Reynolds

good afternoon all, Bilbo is so cute, weather quite nice in Kent so I hope your Daughter has a good Journey back. talk about Easter I wonder what shop will display there's first Ha Ha. Wedy that's lovely, I could do with a bit of patchwork at the moment myself, you could always make a bed cover or a throw for your couch, I hope Eddie will show she is getting better, Kate, all Buster wants is a smooch with you. birds are all fine and I hope you all have a great Sunday

KateA

good afternoon all, Bilbo is so cute, weather quite nice in Kent so I hope your Daughter has a good Journey back. talk about Easter I wonder what shop will display there's first Ha Ha. Wedy that's lovely, I could do with a bit of patchwork at the moment myself, you could always make a bed cover or a throw for your couch, I hope Eddie will show she is getting better, Kate, all Buster wants is a smooch with you. birds are all fine and I hope you all have a great Sunday
I gotta a feeling I'd have body parts missing after a smooch with Buster boy. X

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Ha HA :risas3:@KateA and @Michael Reynolds - that was just one of the pieces in last Octobers exhibition - my efforts so far have proved a bit dismal but luckily the tutor is happy to let me work at my own pace and I'm 2 projects behind everyone else! Im sure they made a neater job with your nose Michael.

KateA

Ha HA :risas3:@KateA and @Michael Reynolds - that was just one of the pieces in last Octobers exhibition - my efforts so far have proved a bit dismal but luckily the tutor is happy to let me work at my own pace and I'm 2 projects behind everyone else! Im sure they made a neater job with your nose Michael.
I love patchwork, but cannot do it and also don't have time. Hoping to find a nice blanket/duwet made that way.
As a school kid my friends mum made me one. It was amazing. I don't know what happened to it.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

I love patchwork, but cannot do it and also don't have time. Hoping to find a nice blanket/duwet made that way.
As a school kid my friends mum made me one. It was amazing. I don't know what happened to it.
[/QUOTE
This is machine patchwork - much quicker than hand sewing but easier to get the pieces askew! I do have a half finished hand sewn patchwork bedspread that I started in 1987! but didnt really have time when I was working and now doing the machine stitched stuff (although I might continue with the other once it arrives from the UK). I enjoy meeting up with the others at the group and using the time to integrate into a new place and make friends all of which is difficult if you arent at college or working somewhere.

Top Bottom